Looking to lose some weight?

@sugartoes (42026)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello Everyone, How you doing? hope you all are doing great I have been working on losing a few lbs this winter & so far i'm not doing too bad from 205 to a 180 lbs so I'm thrilled about it. But I found something I think would be a GOOD way to help me out more but just not sure what it cost to buy but I would like one cause of all it can do & how easy it is to store when not in use. I have changed my eating habits since I've been in the cabin & that has made a BIG help where I don't eat but 1 meal a day & I snack on my grape fruits, oranges, apples & asparagus & veggies, I have a docs appt the 22nd BUT that's ONLY if the roads are where IF I can get out other wise I'm gonna have to change it to April so I know I can get out & not have to worry about the roads being slick.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose MejorCompraTV Loading... Unsubscribe from
@dodoazo (21035)
That is great losing 15 lbs. Your eating habits have helped you a lot. Keep it up.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo yes it sure has & that's a BIG help.
@dodoazo (21035)
@sugartoes That's wonderful. What has brought to make things better or for improvement of yourself maintain it and do well or better.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@dodoazo well that's a good question, I have always told myself that if I ever get over a 150 lbs that I would do everything in my power to get back there & that's what I've been working on every since I seen 200 lbs at the docs office that I was VERY disappointed with myself.
I will be eating clean when we get to Florida, more oatmeal and smoothies and less toast and butter for breakfast.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BelleStarr you could be doing that now instead of waiting.
@sugartoes I’m on the road really isn’t an option
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@BelleStarr OH well see I didn't know that.
@Ronarudo (96)
ohh. its also my dream.. hoping for our success.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ronarudo if you serious about it & change things up you can make it happen.
@sugartoes yes.. i am serious and willing to change my routines.thanks
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ronarudo you welcome, I have a blog here you just might want to check out on how I found ways to lose weight, how much you looking at losing if you don't mind me asking?
Well folks if you landed on this page looking for ways to lower your  weight & cholesterol this is the way to do it, you just have to stic...
You're doing good on your diet. Keep it up.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him thank you I'm HOPING to do BETTER & have a AWESOME report by the time I go to the doc.
@sugartoes You already have a good report for her. Keep up the good work and you will have an even better one.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah I'm hoping she will be VERY pleased at my weight.
I am wanting to lose 15lbs. The struggle is food haha. But I'll keep pushing. Good luck to you,it seams you are on the right path.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@taciaelisepeace that's where you need to focus on WHAT food your eating & change it cause fast foods & pastas are the NO NO foods to lose weight.
@sugartoes I know and those are the foods I'm drawn to! The struggle is real.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@taciaelisepeace don't feel bad I was too till I seen I was WAY over what I wanted to be & that's what woke me up & made a change.
@VivaLaDani13 (21595)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Good on you for the weight you've lost so far! That's great news!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah now if I can just work on another 10-15 lbs I'd be a lot better.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I know you'll do it!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 well that's why I just eat 1 meal a day. so far 'm getting there.
@Ithink (10501)
I love the treadmill but they take up to the room , this looks like it could be fun even!! I wrote the name down to look into it later. You have done awesome so far!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I think a treadmill is a great way to lose weight when you can't get outside.
@Ithink (10501)
@sugartoes I loved the gym I went to a few years back. Treadmill was my favorite.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink mine too.
@JESSY3236 (7075)
I haven't started back excerising yet. I will next week.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JESSY3236 how much you looking at losing if you don't mind me asking?
@JESSY3236 (7075)
@sugartoes I'm not really doing it to lose weight. I have mild cerebral palsy and I get leg cramps sometimes. I found out the exercising has helped with the pain.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JESSY3236 OH well in that case keep it up as long as you can but don't over do it.
That's awesome! I find that by not eating more calories than my body can burn very helpful. I do walk, swim, or ride my bicycle daily. At home I used the treadmill during rainy days. Keep up the good work!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DianneN I do walk in the spring & warm mos but during the winter mos I try to find ways to lose weight & so far by eating the right foods & working out with some videos I have has been a big help for me to keep up the goal.
@sugartoes Awesome! Keep doing what you're doing!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@DianneN I plan on it cause I want to see that 150 lbs.
Can't you find a used gadget on the internet for a lower price?
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@MALUSE that that I can find so far but I'm doing alright.
Congratulations on your weight loss. I think that's a great diet plan.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@misunderstood_zombie thank you as much as I've been looking over how to lose weight online that's what I keep hearing so that's what I've been doing & that's without exercise's that's pretty good.
You have lost a lot of weight, eating more vegetables and less bread or fatty food really helps.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck that's what I keep telling my husband he eats sandwiches & I keep telling him that's not good.
That's wonderful. I have read Letran here in mylot having difficulty losing weight due to lack of discipline. I hope he gets to read this and be inspired.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@toniganzon well you could copy the link here & put it in a private message to him so he COULD see it, that's a good way to get it to him.
@josie_ (7410)
there are so many abs machine and if this cost $300 I think it's expensive for the limited range of motion we are able to perform. Most of the exercises can be perform in an ordinary swivel chair and an exercise ball.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@josie I don't think it would cost THAT much but you are right, doing more is better for you.
that is all i would do and walk. good luck
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 can't walk in the cold with bronchitis & when the roads are slick so I just eat better & stay indoors.