What do you think?

@JustBhem (46170)
Davao, Philippines
I saw a video on Facebook about a guy who groped a woman's breast in a festival. The woman was wearing only glitters to cover her breast when a guy groped her. In that festival only the woman who wears glitters. So a lot of netizens had their own statement about it after the woman posted a video about her right. Her right to be respected. If you see a woman who is vulgar enough to show herself, her naked body to thousands of people, what do you expect will happen? Do you think, she want's respect? For me, respect should be gain and should start with your own self. Yes, it is our own body. Also, she added that no one has the right to touch her without her consent. Do you think it would be okay if a lot of guys will ask her - Hey' can I touch your breast? Do you think she will do that? Do you think you will do that for yourself? If you really have respect yourself?
I respect myself. I do not appear in public without proper clothing. Her state of undress was daring anyone to touch her, so she shouldn't gripe when one takes advantage of what she was offering. She has no respect for her person. If she did, she wouldn't appear in public like that.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree with you Val, it is not appropriate to just walk in the public like that. What should she expect? She want's attention I guess, and when someone got her attention. Then she will say she needs to be respected.
@JustBhem She can't have it both ways. That kind of attention will never be respected. She needs to respect herself first if she wants respect from others.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
@just4him Indeed.
She has her own opinion on that and I do respect that. I have my own opinion regarding myself. I don't think I have the right to judge her. It's her life after all. The netizens can be really cruel sometimes and very judgmental. I have my own principles and opinion but I wouldn't tell that woman off.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
At some point Toni you are right. Maybe I am too judgemental but I also have my own opinion. I don't like people being groped in public or humiliate in public. But she is very vulgar in a way people will like to make fun of her.
@JustBhem Sure but she is comfortable in what she wears and what she wants to do with her body. It's not an invitation though for someone else to violate it no matter what. I remember long time ago how women were blamed for being rape just because they were wearing short shorts. But these days I could see a lot of women wearing shorter shorts than many years ago but they don't get raped!
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
@toniganzon I realized it now. You have a good point, Toni.
Ugh! She sounds like a lowlife and out for attention. She should have been arrested for indecent exposure in public. Still, no one should touch.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
I agree with you Miss D.
@JustBhem I am glad we see eye to eye.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
@DianneN You also have a point there.
that is hard to answer.I let the woman judge on that.
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
We are open to any opinion on this.
@JustBhem okay.No comment.Well what do I know.lol
i think its only in US and europe countries woman are still respected despite of flaunting their body in public because they have a freedome of expression there unlike here in the philppines. i've tried to wear a hanging blouse when im 19 yrs old and all eyes on me i didnt do it anymore
@JustBhem (46170)
• Davao, Philippines
Well, we have different norms I guess.
@dodoazo (22066)
You are right.Respect should start from the person. I don't know that woman who has been molested in the public. I would rather say that it is the woman's misdemeanor behavior that she has been treated that way. In the same, the person who molested her should be displayed a respect.