Star Wars The Last Jedi

@JESSY3236 (5234)
Chris and I did see Star Wars The Last Jedi. It is the latest story in the Star Wars story. It has Mark Hamill, Daisy Ridley, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Kelly Marie Tran, and John Boyega. Big Warning: there is some violence and one big sad part. In this movie, Rey tries to get Luke's help, but he refuses. So instead she tries to get him to train her in the force. He does, but he senses dark in her too. The war rages on. Kylo and Rey try to unite, but it ends badly. I did like this movie. I hope the next one will tell who Rey's parents are.
I'm glad you liked the movie. I saw it a couple weeks ago and liked it too.
@alberello75 (13563)
• Genova, Italy
This would be the eighth chapter. I saw the previous seven. Whether good or not, this does not interest me! I have to see it!
• Preston, England
@JESSY3236 I think it is deconstructing the importance of family bloodline and destiny so I expect we won't hear more on the family roots of Rey now
My husband and our adult son saw this one and they said that some parts were good, but other parts we just plain silly. I guess some folks enjoy it and others do not.