An act of a dog saves a family from perishing in a house fire in Maine
Lake Charles, Louisiana
January 3, 2018 6:17pm CST
A dog is being credited for playing the role of a hero when around 1 am this morning in Waterville Maine his owners were asleep in the living room when the dog whose name or pedigree was not mentioned started to bark when he started to smell smoke. When the owners of the home saw smoke filling up in the living room, they attempted to put out the fire but it was too late for them to put out the flames in their home. The homeowners were able to make an emergency call to the Waterville Fire Department who came to the home to douse out the flames inside the home which suffered damages to the exterior wall and roof and some light smoke damage inside the interior wall. The fire is being investigated by the authorities. The good news is that the home that was damaged by the fire is insured. The homeowners and the heroic dog are currently staying at a hotel until the home gets repaired. The rule of thumb is you can lose your material items. Your life cannot be replaced.
10 people like this