Trump vs. Bannon

Well, Trump went into full meltdown mode today after excerpts from an upcoming book, Fire and Fury, were published in New York Magazine today. It was based on 200 interviews with Trump staffers, campaign workers, friends, associates, etc. including Steve Bannon himself. In it, Trump is described as "dumb", an "idiot", a "moron", etc. by various people he works with and admires (see: Rupert Murdoch). The 2016 campaign is depicted as one where the major players had no intention of winning with Trump looking like a ghost and his wife crying as the results came in on election night. And there are the quotes from Bannon, most notably stating that "Don Jr. will crack like an egg on national television" and that the infamous meeting at Trump Tower with Russians to get dirt on Hillary Clinton was "unpatriotic" and "treasonous". True to form, Trump flipped out today though NOT on Twitter. The White House issued a statement saying that Bannon had not only "lost his job but lost his mind". They also tried to downplay Steve's involvement in the success of the campaign or the first 7 months of the administration. This has all been very entertaining to read and watch today. I can't wait to see the Trump/Bannon war continue. #TeamBannon
One year ago: the plan to lose, and the administration’s shocked first days.
@kobesbuddy (36064)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Donald Trump getting exposed, delights my heart! He's a joke to almost everyone, who knows his past, his present, and all about his lies & manipulation. To call him a president, actually humors me.
I think this is all snowballing now.
@kobesbuddy (36064)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@NJChicaa I can't believe he hasn't been impeached, by now!
@kobesbuddy I think it is coming. Flynn definitely flipped.
What is new he will still be in office three years from now.
highly doubt it
@sugartoes (38300)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 I'm praying for 8 yrs in office better yet let him be our ONLY president.
@Plethos (9051)
wow, this reminds me a bit of Reagan. we'll see where this goes.
Yes we shall see.
the "Donald" has a history of turning on and being disloyal to "friends." How does it feel Donald? Lets hope Trump gets what's coming to him..It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, and if you think I am being sarcastic..of course I am!!
I can't wait for Mueller to stick it to him!
@NJChicaa . I just hope it happens.
I can't wait until all these guys start spilling their guts.
@sugartoes (38300)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I didn't take time to read the link you have on here but I thought that maybe this video would sum up to what is going on in that area.
Watch the full White House press briefing with Sarah Sanders on January 3.