Facebook is not a dating site!

@EddieHands (34429)
Facebook is not a dating site. yet it seems people treat it like one! I am mostly just there to entertain. Promote and make money. Yes I have made some good friends alone the way. But My main thing is making money ... I wish people would stop treating it like drama and like a dating site.. Blessings !
Facebook is the devil's site.
@aureliah (6143)
People are different and have their own preferences
@tammys85 (9123)
Some people do meet on FB, but I do agree - I don't use FB or Twitter as a dating site, and it makes me uncomfortable when others on there try to hit on me (which is luckily not often).
It's sad how some people are taking advantage of Facebook for all sorts of illegal things and recently I have been experiencing the same thing on instagram. Some people would send me a request and then would send me a private message that they're in love with me! How could that even be possible when we haven't even talked or known each other. Crazy people.