Good morning myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day is off to a good start. It is 24 degrees F and snowing here at the Jersey Shore. In fact, we have a Blizzard Warning going on today. They increased the expected snow accumulations overnight from 9-12 inches to 18 inches. I doubt we will have school tomorrow either. This amount of snow just isn't typical for this area so it will take awhile to clear it out, especially when it isn't supposed to stop until later on this afternoon or evening. I slept well last night. I woke up when my husband came home from the bar at 2 am (apparently "I'm just going out to get something to eat" turned into something else entirely) but I managed to fall back asleep pretty quickly after that. My bad orange cat tried smacking me in the face a few times around 5 am but getting knocked off the bed got the message across and that quickly stopped. I slept until 7:30 which was a nice treat. Obviously we are stuck in the house for the day. I will finally take down the Christmas stuff and put it away. I also want to go through my kitchen cabinets and clear out the cans and boxes that have been in the back of them for like years. I don't even know what is in there and I really can't afford that as my kitchen is so small. I need the space. What's everyone else up to today?
I almost started a discussion wondering what happened to New Jersey since I hadn't seen ya yet
Were you afraid I had blown myself up by attempting to fill up the gas tank of my car?
@NJChicaa Nope, but I thought I might have to come dig you out
@JolietJake Snow didn't start until 1 am so we still have several hours to go yet. We've gotten a couple of inches.
Good morning.Same as you stuck in the house for now. Everything is shut down
NJ is pretty much shut down too. We don't do snow well.
@NJChicaa Lot of people do not.Stay safe there.
Its 20 degrees here and I dont know the wind chill. Thank God we will be back in the 50`s by Saturday. Stay safe and warm.
I'm not going out anywhere. Just have to hope the power doesn't go out as we don't have a generator.
it just started snowing here about 2 hours ago..what i do today depends on whether or not the idiots keep the power up.
I don't even want to think about the power going out.
With that much snow, you are going to have to dogsled to your favorite bar.
No kidding! We have an SUV so we will be okay once the snow stops and the roads get plowed. We won't go anywhere today but we should be fine by tomorrow. My little car won't move until I have to go to work on Monday. If for some crazy reason there is school tomorrow (doubtful), I'll have my husband drop me off and pick me up.