Nothing to do

@tom_view (3529)
Kolkata, India
In my office today there was a problem.My boss put it on my shoulder.But i had nothing to do with it.I could not have done anything.But the bosses are bosses.They are always right.You cannot not argue with them.
@louievill (18981)
I could never work with having a boss, but that's just me, I would most likely be fired for insubordination cause I love doing things my way
@tom_view (3529)
• Kolkata, India
everybody has his way of work.i would have resigned that moment if I had a better option as I have not I remained silent.
@louievill (18981)
@tom_view you did the right thing but prepare for them, you cannot be like this forever " don't get mad get even"
@tom_view (3529)
• Kolkata, India
@louievill thank you.i will be prepared
• Kathmandu, Nepal
I didn't understand. You are implying that you didn't do anything wrong but he made you guilty for that. Did you mean so?
@tom_view (3529)
• Kolkata, India
yes..
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@nomus24g (23789)
so finally what happened?
@tom_view (3529)
• Kolkata, India
I had to bear the rebuke for no reason.
@nomus24g (23789)
Did the boss blame you for the problem even though you had nothing to do with the cause of the problem?
@tom_view (3529)
• Kolkata, India
yes,
• Peoria, Arizona
I could never handle a boss putting blame on me. But to a boss everyone is insubordinate, it is awful. Hopefully, everything got fixed and if it was really bad, you can talk to HR.