It is raining here in Jerusalem

I read somewhere that it is going to rain here all weekend and flood in some areas. A friend of mine asked if I had something on my stove and did not know what it was just incase the electricity goes off. That brought me back to the winter that we had no electricity for awhile and there were those that had days of no water or electricity and that is very bad in winter. It started raining last night. I hope and pray that I will not have to eat cold food on our Sabbath and that my cat and I will not be without heat. The reason I shared that is because winter is the only time we need rain. I went and through out the garbage and the rain was not bad but the wind was.
• Lucknow, India
And it's foggy here....
Both are no fun. I hate going on when it is foggy it is so hard to see Nitin.
• Lucknow, India
@Hannihar yeah... I know the feeling... Going to work with nothing visible in front is a big pain
• Lucknow, India
@Hannihar i do love winters but not the travel to work during it
@averygirl72 (16617)
The weather here is nice. Hope you can prepare for the rainy weather or winter there. Hope no hassles
Thanks so much Abrey, I just want to get through the rest of today and tomorrow and hope that we will have electricity and water and be able to be warm.
@averygirl72 (16617)
@Hannihar I hope you will have electricity. Stay warm. Are you from Israel?
@averygirl72 Thanks Aubrey. No, I was not born here. I was born in the States. I moved to Israel 31 years ago.
@nitirrbb7 (3744)
Oh don't worry the conditions will not go that bad will pray that nobody in Jerusalem faces problems of any sort.