I wish my fav hot dog place was still open

@EddieHands (37852)
I really do wish my fav hot dog place was still open.. but sadly it is not. What do you think and why? I wish it was open.. because I am very hungry. The cheese dogs there were just so tasty! Do you ever just miss a place you used to eat at and wish it was still open ? Also one of my fav burger places closed down as well.. Blessings
@DAIZYE (2)
Ugh! Yes I CA Totally relate!!! There was once this little soul food restaurant on the corner where I lived it reminded me of my grandma's cooking so every Sunday we will go until it got closed broke my heart
@EddieHands (37852)
oh wow that is so sad! Yes there was a really good place in my home town also. that closed down and I was sad to see it. go.
Try Der Weinerschnitzel.
@EddieHands (37852)
I like that place.. especially the chilli cheese.. fries! oh yes !
@KrauseHome (35026)
There is a mexican restauraunr i miss that has awesome Burritos and nachos. Can never find anywhere that compares.
@EddieHands (37852)
yeah wow burritos and nachos! I know what you mean! Hard to find a good place that compares once a place .. closes down. I am starting to get hungry indeed.. Blessings
Buy your own all beef hot dogs and make a cheese dog at home.
@EddieHands (37852)
yes good idea! I can make my own.. I am so hungry