The Goods and The Bads

@YrNemo (8996)
Had to have a blood test (north direction) and had to collect a parcel at some post office (further west) that day. - At the first, I was butchered by a staff there who decided to pull blood from my muscle first, before re-trying the process on a genuine vein. - At the second, the staff there couldn't find our parcel. - Back home, the internet played up. Glad however, that I had begun the day good in + locating a misplaced note re: my coming appointment for next week. + Successfully canceling the landline phone service which we hardly used but had to pay for the service. Some days are strange like that. Hope yours have been good lately. (I have been busy with my list of 'must do' tasks. )
I have hist bee mylotting today and having fun doing that
@YrNemo (8996)
@UmiNoor (3438)
Some days are good but there will be bad days too. It's just a part of life. We hardly use our landline too since all of us have our own cellphones but we need to have it as part of the Internet package. No landline, no Internet so no choice.
@YrNemo (8996)
Our last internet service provider offered the same, but they went out of business. That sort of deal is no longer available here. You are very lucky to still have it for free.
@sallypup (23234)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Pretty quiet here now that my missing cat has come home. I love that plus the weather has been pretty decent.
@YrNemo (8996)
How long did your cat take for its annual holiday this time?
@sallypup (23234)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@YrNemo The shock to my heart lasted 8 days. Not at all normal and not at all pleasant.
@YrNemo (8996)
@sallypup Cats have seemed to suddenly disappear around here too, that is why I am curious. Some back home a few days later, only to eat. I myself was visited once by an 8 YO cat for almost a month (a very well behaved cat). I went around the neighborhood searching for its owner that time and found them in the end. (The owner lives about half a mile away from my place.)
@Freelanzer (6547)
I have one arm with the best vein so I always direct their attention to that one. I never understand how people trained to draw blood have so much trouble finding a vein
@YrNemo (8996)
Same here! I told that staff that everyone seemed to prefer my left, she said, 'no, I want the right one!' She checked, 'no, the left then!' You should see the way she worked, she was a hopeless case! (I did pathology techniques in the past!) Sooner or later, she is going to either kill herself or someone, out of carelessness.
@YrNemo Scary that she has control over people's lives
@YrNemo (8996)
@Freelanzer yet some governments agree to let people with just a few weeks training, to go taking care of the handicaps, the sicks, the olds etc. (blood collecting is just one such course!)
Well the first part of the day sounded pretty awful but got better as the day wore on. At least there was some good points to the day!
@YrNemo (8996)
A few good things happening were better than none.
@YrNemo very true and a positive attitude is great
@YrNemo (8996)
My day has been spent in signing bureaucratic papers, but at least I was able to do everything that had to be done.
@YrNemo (8996)
When it is time for me to go, guess my children would have to deal with heaps of paperwork too.
@YrNemo There nothing we can do in advance to limit the paperwork.
@YrNemo (8996)
@bunnybon7 (33940)
• Holiday, Florida
strange, my neighbor just called to say she had to cancel her landline too. glad you got rid of that extra bill. in fact she canceled the whole cable bundle deal. so i told her how she could have plenty to watch just like cable without it
@YrNemo (8996)
youtube has plenty of good clips to watch too.
@bunnybon7 (33940)
• Holiday, Florida
@YrNemo true and i can watch everything i watched with cable and then some. my roku has saved me a bundle of money
@YrNemo (8996)
Hey Darcy! It's nice to see you here again. So that's what kept you busy. I had a good start of the year and I just want to go back to working hard like I used to. It's Saturday here and I only have the morning to take some rest. After lunch I'll be working again. I do plan to stay in the office more often next week. I want to see how my people are doing with their goals for this year. Have a great weekend to you!
@YrNemo (8996)
I have to go check your other posts. Guess I missed out a few? (Unless you didn't post anything new lately...)
@YrNemo Thank you for checking out my posts.
@YrNemo (8996)
@JSAph8888 (494)
Don't let bad vibes ruin your day. At least there are good vibes that will make your day. Have a good day ahead!
@YrNemo (8996)
Ouch! I call those kind of days Even Steven, where things balance out. lol
@YrNemo (8996)
Makes one less upset .
@Angela150 (710)
• London, England
I am scared of blood tests! I hate needles!
@YrNemo (8996)
We don't have a choice re: blood test do we? if the doctor says, 'you must have a blood test', then we must bite our tongue and have it done.
Since my motto in life is to take things in their stride I do not notice when they go haywire (lol)
@YrNemo (8996)
That is the way one should do I guess.
@bluesa (13228)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Busy, never enough time, days still flying by. Sorry you were butchered (nightmare visions!) Good luck with your lists. :)
@YrNemo (8996)
I really don't like when they can't seem to get a vein. It's painful, as you obviously know.
@YrNemo (8996)
I am having a bruise of about a mandarin size. I did tentatively suggest to her that that would not be an ideal 'vein' but she didn't believe me.
@averygirl72 (15207)
Yes a day have share of bad and good. We can't expect all day to be perfect. Hope you accomplish all your tasks
@YrNemo (8996)
@Daelii (2671)
I'm glad they were able to eventually do the blood work right!
@YrNemo (8996)
It was funny (and painful) watching that staff tried to butcher me with a needle!
I also sometimes have a bad day. But we can just take it lightly and try to enjoy the day. Have a great day, my friend! Good vibes for the day.
@YrNemo (8996)
My internet acts up every day. Glad there were some positives in your day.
@YrNemo (8996)
I thought of those positive things and stopped myself in time from screaming out of frustration . (My internet connection seems to be on holiday or something, or perhaps just resting from the Christmas break! )
@YrNemo I always have a bad time when they draw my blood, so I know how bad that hurt and stay bruised. I'm glad you have some good parts of your day also.
@ilocosboy (34013)
My week is slow but its doing good.