By The Sea

Wish they were taken away by the waves of the sea to get the hang of the stinkiness this movie prevailed than all the fishes combined. It was stupid to think of a marriage be rekindled in a hotel room by watching another couple make love through a peephole. I hung up unto hoping for getting my eyes gouged out painlessly. I truly regret not changing the channel in this tremendous disaster when I could have!
@ilocosboy (34320)
Maybe it gets your interest and curiosity.
It did catch my attention because I liked Angelina and Brad. Well... Before this movie came out.
@ilocosboy (34320)
I see, so this is Brangelina
Well, maybe there's a reason why it got to your curiosity.
I had to watch this because there was nothing good on TV. Took my chance and wished I hadn’t seen a useless film.
Sometimes there are things that don't go along with our personal preferences.
Uh-huh. I’m still pissed off by this thing, it didn’t have a raise to get me beyond my expectation. Seriously? Brad and Angelina? Big stars starring in a horrendous film? Disappointing!
I never watched this movie because of the awful reviews and that it did not sound good despite the stars.
This movie really had so much potential in accepting a Razzie award.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
You should have changed the channel. Sad thing is you didn't. That is already past. But why do you regret now? It's gone. Be happy that you got to make this discussion because of that regretting movie. You must love that movie now.
Yeah, I could earn few cents out of that pathetic movie. Thanks to them. Lol.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@BraveFart Yeah Good ,now you are learning how to respect everything, either you love or hate them ! I am proud of that!
@creativeaashish I still don’t have any respect for that movie, I just forced myself to agree with you so there wouldn’t be any arguments. Lol.
@holdoors (1672)
The premise of the story does sound illogical.
Yeah. So utterly dumb. Wish I could had known better.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Sadly, I haven't seen you loving any movies that you have written in your discussions!
Yeah because I have no good words to say.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@BraveFart Not because of that. Because you love very much those sadistic movies.
@creativeaashish This movie ain’t sadistic. It had no killers but it was horrible to watch. Really.