2 with -26 wind chill

global warming has left the building. mine anyway. had my favorite game this morning of "where am i gonna put all this damned snow?" i need to build a snow sphinx or something. i wanted to strangle the lil fart up the street today-the jerk and his ratdog decided to bound back and forth through my piled up snow just after i'd shovelled it,and made a mess. you bet i yelled at him. go mess up your dad's walk and see what you get kid. waiting for the cops to get off their butts and start fining people for not digging out. getting sick of walking in the street. yea,i'm grumpy today. aunt flo and aunt snow...need to go. RAWR.
"start fining people for not digging out" Prior to 1979, Illinois stated if someone slips and falls on an area you moved snow from you can be sued, whereas if you did not touch the snow and they slip and fall, it is not your responsibility. They've changed the law since then, but here you still are not required to move it.
The Illinois Supreme Court has clarified a 1979 state law protecting them from some slip-and-fall lawsuits.
they have exemptions for old or disabled,but you have to register as such at city hall..
@Srbageldog (8598)
Good for you for yelling at that jerk. Sounds like he was purposely being a jerk, either that or just self-absorbed and inconsiderate. I'm grumpy today too. Also that time of month and I'm not feeling good from it. Wish my stupid specialist's office would hurry up and schedule my surgery.
hard to say.the kid has severe autism from what i hear.i try not to yell at him,but he got on my last nerve.
@YrNemo (12664)
Hope you feel better by now. A pain isn't it, that clearing the snow business.
when it's over a certain amount,yup.
@YrNemo (12664)
@scarlet_woman Take care, don't break your back.
I would be grumpy too if I had all that snow to contend with. We have had that huge amount of snow to deal with in the past, but so far, our Chicago suburb has not been dumped upon, yet.