Why I Have to Be Grateful

@dodoazo (17857)
What a Surprised Gift! I received 5-kilo of pack of rice and a cash gift. My wife received a glass pitcher and a cash gift too. We never expected that the number to us as our registration number would be raffled. We're very lucky then. I gave the pack of rice to our son-in-law and the cash gift to our male classmate, my best friend while we're in high school. This is what we got when we attended our 1970 high school class get-together party this morning. We had lots of fun and parlor games in the said party. The foods are heavy with a lechon (roasted pig). The party was supported by our classmates who work in some parts of the world like Canada, America, Australia, Japan, among others. We did enjoy our late Christmas party for the whole class of 1970. Most of us are already in our 60's.
You were lucky, I am glad that you both won a prize.
@dodoazo (17857)
Thanks. Our happiness is also shared to you for you do care and show a genuine concern of our gladness.
@dodoazo So true, I am so happy you won.
@dodoazo (17857)
@LadyDuck Thanks. I do appreciate your praise for winning such surprised gifts.
@sallypup (26681)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Such a happy photo. I'm glad for you and your friends.
@dodoazo (17857)
It is indeed a get-together with our fellow high school batchmates of class 1970.
@holdoors (1672)
Nice to hear that you had a good time.
@dodoazo (17857)
Thanks for appreciating it.
@kepweng (13513)
its Glad you have high school reunion Do you have arch enemy when your still Studying in H..S.??
@dodoazo (17857)
Nope. I didn't have. I have a limited best friends. But I have best friend who became my sweetheart and later my wife.
Good for you.This may your day.
@dodoazo (17857)
Not only me but also my dear wife. We did enjoy so much and be grateful for the winnings we had.
Sounds like a wonderful time. Congratulations on your prize winnings.
@dodoazo (17857)
It is indeed a good and wonderful occasion for our school batch. My wife and I were so lucky to receive such surprised gifts.
Sounds like all had such a good time. Congratulations on winning the rice and the cash gift!
@dodoazo (17857)
Thanks and we had a good time so far. We're so grateful that we're so lucky to receiving those surprised gifts.
@m_audrey6788 (13844)
Wow! Congrats! You`re indeed lucky
@dodoazo (17857)
That is true. The time is cooperating with us and we were so lucky.
@dodoazo (17857)
That is so awesome you and your wife won't those gifts from the raffle. Why did you not keep them though? How nice your graduating class traveled so far to go to this reunion. We had a very poor turnout for our 10 year high school reuinion.
@dodoazo (17857)
My wife kept her gifts. Mine I gave them out for friendship sake. I feel better when I give. I know it is more blessed to give than to receive.
What a wonderful photo and congratulations on the wins!
@dodoazo (17857)
Thanks. I am grateful for your appreciation. It's uplifting indeed.
What a wonderful day. Your classmates really scattered around the world.
@dodoazo (17857)
Yap. They are successful in their chosen careers. Some of them are doctors, nurses, ship captain, among others.
Looks like a great time! Grats to you and your wife for winning in the raffle. That is a good gesture on your part for giving your cash prize to your friend.
@dodoazo (17857)
He is my friend since we were in our elementary and in high school. We're classmates. That's the only thing I could give to him. It is nothing but our friendship really counts a lot.