She strikes again

@ricki_911 (20079)
Toronto, Ontario
So girl who works weekends and then whines when she doesnt work or when she works I get the schedule and 2 of the 3 weeks iam booked Saturday (8 hours), and she works my Monday. She wants 1 day off a weekend to spend with her boyfriend. Do i care? No, no i truely dont care. She gets the entire week off. She starts how she doesnt expect to work friday but shes scheduled or saturday then she takea my monday. I told them before i work other jobs plus iam not loosing hours for the useless moron. Iam not caterig to her. I petsit and not loosing 10 year clients because she doesnt want to work. Why should i suffer for her not wanting to work? Hire someone else or pay me overtime so i can miss my other job. When they start paying me $21 an hour instead of me loosing hours (2 hours a week may not seem a lot but it adds up a month). Plus,iam applying for jobs for weekends steady (not so flexible work places). Iam not switching my entire schedule for her. If this is the case then ill be looking for another job. Sadly they know iam more an asset to the company.
@Tina30219 (37528)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sounds like they need to get rid of her.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
I completely agree. She doesnt want to work her shifts out she goea.
@Tina30219 (37528)
• Onaway, Michigan
@ricki_911 I agree
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Tina30219 Hopefully they see how she is. The fact he just tryig to make her happy is sad.
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It definitely sounds like they should get rid of her, instead of losing a good worker like you. I hope that things work out for you either way.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
Exactly, she was hired for weekends and doesnt want to wotk weekends. Yet, she then says she doesnt want to work all together during the wrrk.
@dodo19 (34295)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ricki_911 So, basically she doesn't want to work at all. Some people are just lazy like that, and will complain about thing like that.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
@dodo19 i said thats poor guy should just die. She was calling in sick alnost every weekend so now he's not scheduling her those days. So i end up loosing hours? Because she doesnt want to work. Its a hassle for me as i work there plus another job, as well as petsitting so iam always booked up. Iam saying that to him. Now last summer was worth it as i was making overtime so $18 for 8 hours plus running around after for petsitting. But when iam loosing money then the hassle of running around after.
I am glad I am not working retail for that reason.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
I love working alone for that reason. I just asked the girl of she wanted me to work tomorrow (overtime) as her Grandma sick (she was legit crying on the phone). Just to get the hours i lost plus some.
The company needs to fire her soon. How is she able to get away with all her shenanigans?
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
She's a liar and manipulates. She makds herself out to be a victim.
@ricki_911 she needs to be fired from work.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
@allen0187 she does. I am going in talking to him tomorriw. Basically saying i want my mon to thurs and she goes to her fri, sat, sun. If she wants it off then pay me overtime. She books 1 day off every weekend (she works fri, sat and sun 21 hours a week). She has the entire week off and yet demands least 1 day off a weekend.
@Plethos (12248)
Yeah, dont change your schedule for her. Shes the problem.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
He changes my schedule for her. I am loosing hours. So monday iam telling him i work my other job on weekend and not loosing hours. If he wants me to work weeknds then pay me overtime so i dont have to work another job.
@Plethos (12248)
@ricki_911 - he should just get rid of her
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Plethos i agree! She doesnt even lift a finger.
If they don’t stop catering to her then they will lose you and that is going to be worse for them. They need to take care of this problem and fire the girl and hire someone else who will actually work!
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
I agree. Not tooting ny own horn but i do work and take my jpb seriously. So when she comes in she does nothing (serves customers and doesnt close till off properly). I work more hours and she cant even work her 21. She work 10 to 12 hours then whines
@BarBaraPrz (21369)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
If you keep working overtime, you'll soon own the company. I hope you find a steady job with regular hours.
@ricki_911 (20079)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have an interview for weekends. Hence the issue with him booking me weekends. Iam not screwing an offer for a job because she doesn't want to work thrn i loose money.
I hope they see you as an asset and pay you more so you do not lose money.