Saturday Night Disco

Redlands, California
Hope all had a good New Year. Ended up braving it and going to Laughlin anyway. It was alright. Ended up watching college football the majority of the time there and drinking to much beer. That part was pretty fun. Anyway, a guy made the comment, after someone told him Happy New Year, Guess we will see if it is at the end of the day, he responded. In which I replied, that is true, usually, just the same as the last year, as much as people like to think the tide is turning. Speaking of the Tide is Turning. Had a song planned out by this band, but after writing opening comments. My Tide has turned from songs. Same band, just different song. The tide cannot turn, just rises and goes down. The cool thing about this is I had not planned doing a Saturday Night Disco. Think I was still burnt out from the trip. I really love my Facebook feed. Goes from Trump is an idiot, to Trump is the best president we have ever had, even though we all know he committed treason. This is my dose of reality from comedians and bands like this. Self promotion, commercialism is not a bad thing. It is just how you do it. These guys do it right. If America and countries around the world are so worried about what the hell we are doing. Stop putting mindsets like this on the back burner and make it our shield. We still here, just bad people are winning. I do not know why, but at least we can still sing about it. Once that tide has gone, will be no more tide of any kind to roll in on our beaches, maybe yours also. This band is getting recognized , not only because they are great and great people, but did the shameless self promotion. Reminded me how good they are. They do it with class and dignity and always a bit in your face. Learn corporate America.
Noi!se Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/destinycitynoise Lyrics: Rising Tide The tide is rising now the lines are getting hard to see They've all been wash...
That is a good band. Good music and good singing.
• Redlands, California
Yeah, a lot of people do not like their style because they pretty aggressive and fast, but I can still hear it. They tried acoustical, a whole album and people slammed them as going soft. Did you know you can only do acoustical style only on when your songs become famous. Who knew and everything punks claim they hated. Telling us how to live. Why I love the music, but hate the fans.
• Riga, Latvia
Great band. Thanks for sharing.
• Redlands, California
Amen means agree