Out for football

Hello everyone. I hope your day is going well. I was up early but then went back to bed with the cat for awhile as there was nothing going on. Then my husband said he needed to go to Lowe’s so we did that and then came out to our usual hangout for lunch and to watch football. It isn’t crazy busy here which is nice. It’s mostly regulars so we are having fun laughing and talking with each other and the bartenders. This place is like our Cheers. What’s everyone else up to today?
Probably those who aren't regulars aren't coming out because of the weather. Glad you are having a nice time! i am sitting home today. i went out yesterday for groceries with my sister for the month amazingly it was single numbers in temperature but Wal Mart was packed full of people grocery shopping! had a hard time navigating the cart without almost running into other shoppers! The cashier told me it had been packed on all these cold days!
I think a lot of people want to cook when it is cold so they need groceries
@NJChicaa that is what the cashier said that people need to eat. I wonder if a department store like Macy's is busy? they mist want to cook at home as we were the only customers in three fast food places we went yesterday to get stocked up on food when i have no time to cook
@Marty1 you should make big batches of home-cooked food and freeze that. Not fast food.
@Blondie2222 (19082)
Hope you had a nice lunch and enjoying yourselves. I am home watching the football game i was hoping the bills would win but it's not looking so good right now. I hope they turn around in the last quarter though.
Yeah not so much
@Blondie2222 (19082)
@NJChicaa Nope they lost but atleast my team made it this far.
Have a great rest of the afternoon at your hangout.
Thanks!
Glad its not super busy. Not up to much here just gettig to work. Have a good one!
You too!
most people are hanging out at home and doing their thing.