Any Fans Of Quinoa?

I'm up, hungry and making a bowl of Roasted Red Pepper & Basil Quinoa, Just wondering if their are any Quinoa fans on here...Anyway if you enjoy Quinoa, let me know how you like to eat it ,and how long have you been eating it for, I haven't been eating it for that long, maybe three times over the coarse of a year! But i do know that it's a grain and is suppose to be good for you. Comment below and let me know how you enjoy Quinoa if you consume it.
I make Quinoa muesli with fresh berries for breakfast, it's good and it's healthy.
Thanks that sounds good...
I also hear its supposed to be a super food that is good for you. I havent bought or made it yet but I want to try it. Do you buy these bowls or make it from scratch? Enjoy it!
It came in a bag, It kinda remind me of rice..but different.
• Thane, India
What is quinoa never seen one can you add pictures
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
Not a quinoa consumer, i use more oatmeal.
Is what you ate that basil and roasted pepper flavor in a package ? Curious why you let yourself miss out on the fun of buying just plain quinoa and the vegetables and seasonings needed making it home made ?