Who do you admire most in the World?

@millie02 (6907)
United Kingdom
Do you know somebody who you really admire ?.Please let us know who it is and why you admire them so much.
@rina110383 (24095)
My parents. They are strict disciplinarians who instilled discipline in me, workaholic people who don't rely on anyone else, and frugal despite the fact that they have the means to spoil themselves.
@sjvg1976 (18368)
My kids as I see my childhood in them. I did not had the good childhood as could not get what I liked whereas I want to give everything to my kids.
@millie02 (6907)
Sad to hear that you did not have a good childhood, but it is nice to know that things are better for your own children.
Jane Goodall has my admiration. I am a vegetarian thanks to Ms. Goodall. And, she continues to keep on helping animals even though she is now age 83. “Thousands of people who say they love animals sit down once or twice a day to enjoy the flesh of creatures who have been utterly deprived of everything that could make their lives worth living and who endured the awful suffering and the terror of the abattoirs.” Jane Goodall
Close to home I admire my daughter. She does so much on a daily basis and lives through it all. Having a child with special needs is not fun and she shines above it. Then as far as a celebrity goes I admire Dolly Parton. She's come a long way and is quite a character.
I admire my computer technician. He is a very special person and helps me when he can.
@cttolledo (4880)
My mother. For 40 years of being married, she was succesfully managed my father's character, ?? and she did a good job in raising 7 children without my dad!