Its far too cold.

Defuniak Springs, Florida
I really thought that it would of warmed up a little bit by now, but alas it is still in the mid forties outside. I looked at the forecast for the rest of the morning and it is supposed to be in the fifties in the next couple of hours. So here's hoping. And I know the temp here is not nearly as cold as the temps where some of our other mylotters are, but its still too cold for me.
I’m over winter.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I am too. They say its supposed to be warmer this week, so far I have my doubts.
they promised us 38 today,after weeks of negatives..i don't think it's gonna make it that high today,but i guess i'll take anything on the plus side.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
Same here it's f-f-f-freezing here.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I bet its clder here.
@kevin1877uk (36989)
@thislittlepennyearns I'm sure it could be, today it's meant to be about 48 but not been out and from the window, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of wind.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@kevin1877uk its warmer here today, but still wet and theres some wind.
@Daelii (6185)
It seems warmer today but the school cancelled today because of the current weather advisories. Its suppose to warm up weds!!... I'm so done with winter!
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I am way over the weather and just the cold and all of it. lol
@Daelii (6185)
@thislittlepennyearns its just awful. People are dying in this weather... It just needs to get better. :(
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@Daelii Its so cold, it is sad too.
A little warmer here today, but nasty.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
IT was a little warmer here today too, but wet and windy
Nice fifties are even cold for you there though right? Here it is 27 and feeling great outside.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Yeah its too cold, all of it. ITs supposed to be sixty something tomorrow, but rainy.
It is actually raining here in Southern California.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
It sprinkled earlier this morning, but nothing bad yet. We are supposed to get a lot of rain this week.
@Tina30219 (36625)
• Onaway, Michigan
It is cold here as well. I stay inside where it is warm and read and do my online sites in this crazy cold weather.
It is in the high 30's today and will be in the 60's Thursday then get cold again which I am not looking forward to that.
@mrki444 (1212)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I want some snow. I get sicked for high temperature in this time. Every fly will survive and summer will be terrible.