Wonderful Older SongsThat Are Used In Commercials

It seems like many older songs are in commercials now. I’ve noticed Barry White’s,” Can’t Get Enough of Your Love Baby” and also “Spirit In The Sky” and the name of who sung this I can’t remember. And The Gap Band’s “You Dropped A Bomb On Me”. And “Keep It Comin Love” by K.C. and the Sunshine Band plus last night I heard “How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You”. It’s nice to hear some of these older songs.
years ago,they used johnny cash's "ring of fire" for prep H. i thought it was hilarious,but appearently june carter cash didn't.
It looks like it wasn't actually used, although someone wanted to use it
No 'Ring of Fire' in hemorrhoid commercial; Slaughterville, Okla., to stay that way; Richard Nixon reincarnated as Iowa flasher.
@JolietJake hmm..it still would have been funny..
@Plethos (10315)
Norman Greenbaum sang spirit in the sky. unless youre thinking of a cover version.
@Plethos You get a gold star!! That's who it is, now that you said who it was, I remember.
Old songs have always been used in commercials.
One of my husband's favorite song is used here in a commercial: Parents go MIA - GEICO Motorcycle
Two parents make a quick getaway after saving a bunch of money on their motorcycle insurance with GEICO. Subscribe to GEICO: http://on.gei.co/2kvNnOw Start s...
@Mshafeeq (1569)
• Bangalore, India
It really feels relaxed when u hear older songs. I used to listen old songs when I am stressed or some times angry it makes me feel relaxed and relief the stress to some extent at least.