MyLot is a lot of real help :)

@Icydoll (24497)
Few days ago me and my cousin sister were discussing about online earning.my sister said that there is site by which we can earn more in one day which her friend's sister is doing.i asked my sister to ask her about the details so that I can join in.but when my sister tried to ask her friend she said I don't like to say..how can one say this on one's face itself.why don't some people like others to grow up.is there any lose to them if they say useful way to earn to others. Not only this,this kind of situation happened to me many times.if you know a useful way to earn there is nothing wrong in helping others.one don't loss a single penny in this. best place and people i found is only Mylot.they help eachother in earning and share sites they working on. Did you face any situation like this friends.?.do your friends or relatives share the ways they earning and helpful to your career?
@rina110383 (24070)
So far, no. I have few friends and not that close with them. I research for my own ways to earn.
@Icydoll (24497)
That's nice friend .way of searching our own is better sometimes:)
@mrki444 (1193)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Me too. Relatives can't help with online jobs.
@Icydoll (24497)
@mrki444 yeah that's sad fact some relatives do that .
I am happy that my relatives and close friends are not selfish.
@Icydoll (24497)
@Kandae11 That's great friend..some people are really good they want other people to grow up along with them..glad you got such good relatives
@mrki444 (1193)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Most of my friends and relatives don't understand meaning of online jobs. So I don't tell them what I do.
@Icydoll (24497)
@mrki444 that's okay . help those who asked you and I know you will do :)
@mrki444 (1193)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Icydoll I would help them but they don't understand some things. Example, they mean in online jobs you can very fast money without investing anything. That is not true.
@Icydoll (24497)
@mrki444 without investment there are some sites..most of the sites we should have patience.the time is the only investment . yeah we can't get huge amount of money that's fact.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
If i knew i will tell for sure. I think the more the we know the more we earn
@Icydoll (24497)
@gaianoor that's nice of you and I also let you know if I any .some people became too selfish to help and see what benefits they get before helping.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
@Icydoll if it is for online work it have plenty of work for anyone who wants to work. I`m trying to do more freelance job. For now only on Fiverr i got some works.
@Icydoll (24497)
@gaianoor that's nice .
There are those that want to help and those that are very selfish. I have found good people here that like to help.
@Icydoll (24497)
@Hannihar yeah lot of good people there here
@Icydoll I agree with you completely Icydoll.
@JSAph8888 (971)
Now, that is one selfish friend. You have to tell that friend that, "The more we share, the more we have."
@Icydoll (24497)
@JSAph8888 yeah they should know it themselves.they will also face it one day.
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It seems odd that some won't share information that can help others make money Some people do not want others to be a success it seems
@Icydoll (24497)
@PatZAnthony yeah some people very selfish .did you faced any situation like this with anyone?.and some even give fake reviews on earning apps to waste others time.
@lovebuglena (7109)
• Staten Island, New York
If someone finds a way to earn a little extra money online (or a lot of it if it's not a scam) there is no harm in sharing that with others. But there are people who discover it (and are successful) who don't want to give away how they achieved the success because they see others as their competition. Or some don't mind sharing how they got where they got but they won't give the information away for free. Instead, they will give it away in an e-book they are selling for example.
@Icydoll (24497)
@lovebuglena agree with you friend.here helping is also a business for some people.
@kanchan10 (3414)
• Kolkata, India
in my society online earning is never taken seriously thus any conversation relating to that seldom takes place.anyway if anybody just don't want to share then what can be done.
@Icydoll (24497)
@kanchan10 yeah we can't do anything.but it's not fair thing.
@nomus24g (24843)
there are many such people who dont want to reveal their secret...that's fine, I guess...
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Don't worry!.. Mylot is much better
@Icydoll (24497)
Yeah it's better and best
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@Icydoll yep!..it is..
@Icydoll (24497)
@rachael5760 (2720)
• Israel
I come to MyLot when I have a problem that I want to get advice. The fact that I can make a bit of money here helps too! I should spend more time here rather than Facebook..
@Icydoll (24497)
@rachael5760 that's fact friend ..we can get advice and bit cents of money too.i prefer to be here than Facebook
• Israel
@Icydoll Well to promote my music videos I have to be on a lot of platforms right now. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, VK, YouTube, and so these don't pay but they are where a lot of people are. Also MyLot doesn't like it when we do too much self-promotion here.
@Icydoll (24497)
@rachael5760 that's cool.yeah self promotion is not good here .
@BabeSays (5595)
• Mauritius
Some people are jealous and feel insecure that you may earn more that them. That's why they act like that.
@Icydoll (24497)
Yeah they are jealous ..they don't want others to grow up