Why Loyalty Unreliable?

FB Qoute - adapted
@dodoazo (19441)
It's a general knowledge that finding faults is easy. Why? I am a friendly person. I have so many friends. We are closed and intimate. Unexpectedly they're critical and find fault in me. And they started to keep a distance from me. I don't understand why. Our best of time, our happy camaraderie, and everything that makes our friendship binding and strong in an instant falls apart. Are they not loyal? Are they taking advantage of our friendship for the sake of their personal business agenda or whatever?
@sw8sincere (4485)
I think they are insecure about you or perhaps they just want to get close to you when they needed something from you and not really minding about the value of friendship.
@dodoazo (19441)
That would be possible. Their loyal is just a disguise of their needs which they can get from me.
Envy is a really disgusting behavior that people should avoid, instead be happy with that person. It's unfortunate human nature.
@dodoazo (19441)
@Letranknight2015 I came across with a spiritual idea that a natural man is an enemy of God.
Those are not real friends, they are being friendly to you so that they could get what they want. They don't get what they want, they make your life miserable by making false rumors and sorts. Mom has told me this once, you can be friendly and lovely but you can never trust them with your problems or secrets. Rare gems are hard to find specially in this time. People change from time to time. They say bull crap things about you so they can cover their own faults! and make you LOOK BAD instead.
@dodoazo (19441)
I do agree with. You'll only be surprised why you become an escape goat when trouble comes.
@vandana7 (64840)
It depends upon what we expect from friendship I suppose. I do not repose any expectation, so I guess, that has gone. Earlier I was different, so susceptible to hurt. Now, friends are for fun, and nothing else.
@dodoazo (19441)
Im some reasons, to have friends is fun. Not to the extent of controlling you or treat you badly.
If they are distancing themselves from you I would say they are not loyal. A loyal friend will accept you no matter what you do in life and not judge you.
@vandana7 (64840)
Sometimes distance is inevitable.
@vandana7 why vanny?
@vandana7 (64840)
@Hannihar Circumstances. Job, financial issues. Would you like to take from your friends if you were financially not well off? I would not. I prefer financial institutions. In so far as friends are concerned, I would not put them to that test. I would fear that if they refuse I might hurt, or if they strain too much for me, I will hate me. My attitude. That is why I virtually broke away with all my friends when I was facing financial problems.
I am quite crucial in making friends or keeping friends in my life. I am not sure if they are trustworthy and loyal. I had been betrayed a couple of times by these so-called true friend.
And they expect us to forgive and act like nothing happened, lol
@dodoazo (19441)
That's a sad thing. You may have the reason to be selective of whom you're going to have to be your friend or to remain friendless.
@Letranknight2015 I agree with you. Some people are so insensitive.
@Ishani08 (495)
We all need friends but finding a genuine and true friend is really hard as you cannot judge the genuineness of a person by face. But, according to me a real friend is tested in bad times. If they leave you then, they were never your friends. Moreover, friends are there to accept you the way you are not to customise you how they want you to be or just leave you. As they say," A friend in need is a friend indeed."
@dodoazo (19441)
Wonderful! Good point of view. I like it. That's is the common saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed. But that's too subjective. There are petsons who are responsive to your needs but they're not your friend. How's that?
@Ishani08 (495)
@dodoazo Well yeah! I agree to your point that the saying is a bit subjective as a true friend is a lot more than just a helper in need. But those people are way better than backstabbing persons who pretend to be your friend.
@dodoazo (19441)
@Ishani08 A true or real friend has no standard to meet. That's for better or for worse they're for you unconditionally.
If they are true friends they will not find faults in you all the time.
@Ishani08 (495)
I agree!
@dodoazo (19441)
That's supposed to be but they're not. That worries me therefore.
@ilocosboy (34311)
maybe that is part of being what we are, human, sometimes we thought we can be friends forever only to break that friendship in small things.
@dodoazo (19441)
That's probably what's happening to me.
@JSAph8888 (972)
I think they are not real friends. They are now distancing themselves to you maybe because they are done taking advantage of you. They already get what they want from you. Maybe you already did them a favor.
@dodoazo (19441)
You are right. I couldn't count the many favor I have given them, but yet they couldn't remember them and they are so ungrateful to me.
@dodoazo As I've said in my profile, "Sometimes you have to forgive and forget. Forgive them for hurting and forget they even exist."
@dodoazo (19441)
@JSAph8888 What an ideal profile statement! That is good. Are others could follow it too? I have been trying to do it. It makes me so much time to realize that. I know time heals. There is a saying to that effect. It says forgive them but don't forget their faces.
i dont have a friend anymore because i already knew what they are like. i know from the first if i can stay with a particular friend or not. we can live without a friend just go on
@dodoazo (19441)
That is too difficult the decision you have made. I don't know if you come across with this statement which says no man island. Do you know what does it mean?
@dodoazo i know but i dont want to get hurt again so i chose to have no friends, i only have a few but i seldom speak to them
@dodoazo (19441)
@Strawberry18 It is right to remain as such. I do respect it.
@fly802 (1514)
I think the friend who keeps distances from us such peon can never be our friend.They can`t be real friends.
@dodoazo (19441)
That's our problem on how to determine if they're our friends. What's the basis or standard of measurement of a true and loyal friendship?
@fly802 (1514)
@dodoazo To me, if a person stands by me in both happy and sad situation, I will consider that person as my friend.
@dodoazo (19441)
@fly802 I wonder why who's my friend? I may a friend, a transient friends, by occasions or whatever but not a real and true friends.
@dodoazo I don't know why they would treat you like that. I've known people who get too close and then get really mean, it's like being close to someone makes them uncomfortable.
@dodoazo (19441)
People are so unpredictable as far as their personality is concerned. They change unexpectedly. Only a handful of them are loyal. Do you notice or experience that?
@dodoazo I've experienced it, and you're right, many people aren't loyal all the way.
@dodoazo (19441)
@misunderstood_zombie Once we find one or two, we should keep them and handle them with care.
@kepweng (14655)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Now a days Loyalty in love or friendship is no more Betrayal is the new trend
@dodoazo (19441)
You're absolutely correct. That's the appropriate term, betrayal. It's a sad reality indeed.
@nela13 (6892)
• Portugal
I think we all had that kind of "friends" but at some point of our life these friends show who they truly are, and believe me we will stay better without them.
@dodoazo (19441)
That's how look at them in your own unique way. You may be right. Thanks for your opinion.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
don't expect anything from friendship and see how things change for better. just try to gauge why they are getting distance from you and act to solve that.
@dodoazo (19441)
Good suggestion! I do appreciate it. I am trying to make some changes on how I work or communicate with them due to their indifference. Thanks.
@cttolledo (4463)
Loyal people is hard to find now a days.
@dodoazo (19441)
I do agree with you. They're very rare.