Do you over think of posting a discussion?.

@Icydoll (24627)
I think it happens to all not many times but at least once you might have over thinking what to post.its not exactly sometimes what we think of what we are posting thats written here in box. Another common thing is what we think of posting are posted by others yeah it do happens persons thinking same.its difficult to always check and post the discussion that never posted by others and surely one have to post interesting one. What things you consider mainly while posting a discussion?.do check others post and erase the discussion made by you if it same as others.?. Interesting
@rina110383 (24070)
No, I don't overthink because I don't post discussions at all. I just respond to discussions posted by others, when I'm not busy.
@Icydoll (24627)
That's very nice friend .no need of thinking hehe.then what about the response you give ?do you tell what exactly you think ?.
@rina110383 (24070)
@Icydoll Yep. I don't overthink when it comes to responses I leave. I don't want to waste my time overthinking things. It would be a futile exercise of my brain cells.
@Icydoll (24627)
@rina110383 even me the same but while posting one should to think of posting good one because of the getting response is main thing.if no response its waste of posting discussion:).I like the nature of you friend..have good time
@Shivram59 (5328)
@Icydoll I try to start discussions on Virgin topics though I know it's not always possible.I never check what discussions others have already started.All I want to ensure is the discussion I'm going to initiate must be written in as flawless and easy to understand language as I can write.
@Icydoll (24627)
That's nice friend. thinking of our own way and keeping without flawless is the main thing.. checking whether it's already done by others discussions while doing ours is waste of time.
@isbart (52)
• Bulgaria
Hello, I'm not sure which topic is Virgin and propably should think a lot of if its have matter for me I carry for topics that are in actual life at this time and answering and start them only with this idea.
@Icydoll (24627)
@isbart yeah discussions about actual life will be interesting ..thank you for sharing:)
I write about my life, because some crazy things happen to me. I have noticed one person seems to copy my phrases, ideas, expressions, and even words. I've never had the need to delete a post.
@Icydoll (24627)
@DianneN yeah it's feels good when we share the things that happening in our life.
@Icydoll It does feel good.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
I don't think much while posting a discussion as I write about my daily routine. I don't know if I write something unique as I don't check if my post is duplicate or not.
@Icydoll (24627)
@sjvg1976 that's nice friend.sharing what's happening in your life always it will be nice to hear. Checking it's duplicate or not is good process as you said .
If I write a discussion on something I need to research to get all things right, it takes me a long time to do that discussion. I have never erased a discussion due to it being too similar to another's discussion, though.
@Icydoll (24627)
@Corbin5 very nice my friend:).yeah what you said I can exactly see it in yours discussion .there will be some surprising elements in your discussions and yeah you have to do a lot of research for that.glad with the way you post your discussions:) Keep going my friend.
@aureliah (18466)
• Kenya
ALthough i consider whether it makes sense. My discussions just pop up in my head.
@Icydoll (24627)
nice friend.
@stapllotik (1216)
If I like a thought to be discussed, I do it rightway. I don't think about the history of the topic discussed here if any.
@Icydoll (24627)
That's nice friend.yeah no need check that it already discussed or not...
@kanchan10 (3414)
• Kolkata, India
to me it is a bit difficult job rather commenting is far more interesting and engraving
@Icydoll (24627)
@kanchan10 yeah commenting and giving response is interesting
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
I gave up worrying about such things a long time ago. When I first joined Mylot I did not post a discussion for several weeks to avoid posting inappropriately or poor material. When I began posting I was always conscious of what to submit, but soon became quite at ease about it. Now I only submit a discussion when I have something to write about, so there is no reason for concern.
@Icydoll (24627)
@Asylum yeah one should be conscious of they submit.over thinking of posting discussion is waste.thank you for sharing your experience of posting discussion
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Greetings, I also have this same matter. Everytime I'm going to post something, I keep thinking if somebody already has, or if it will be an interesting discussion. That's one of the reasons I have very few discussions posted compared to responses. When I am responding, I usually do not face this situation. But here you are! You overcame the excessive thinking and made a great discussion!
@Icydoll (24627)
@munhozmib yeah when coming to response we don't have to think much.its important to be ourselves unique in posting different discussion.thank you for sharing your view
@isbart (52)
• Bulgaria
Hello, I think a lot before posting well it's depend of situation sometimes it takes me second to post sometime a day before the idea comes to my mind and decide to post the main thing is to be interesting and discussion goes in nice way. Thanks
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Ya sometime it happen, my mind went blank what to post!..
@Icydoll (24627)
@mohit459 yeah it happens to everyone.some openly say it.some don't
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@Icydoll ya!...don't shy!..
It might happen. But sometimes whenever i am meditating, a certain issue pops in my mind.
@Icydoll (24627)
@Krischun13 yeah it happens sometimes.
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I don't post if I have nothing to say. When I used to post here regularly, it used to be about interesting facts or information that I used to come across....ive deleted it all from here now...but This isn't a job after all...just something we do for pass time. Don't worry about it...
@Icydoll (24627)
@ms1864 I don't worry about it friend.as you said it is time pass .yeah I do enjoy and take it fun while giving response to others discussions.likewise we wish others should have fun responding to our discussion.there is no meaning in writing discussion unless we get single response.hope you are having good time here :).thanks for your response:)
I can see where you are coming from. I always have a lot to say and have to pace myself of posting too many discussion haha.
@Icydoll (24627)
@taciaelisepeace yeah as you said there are so many things to discuss .but there is no meaning in writing many discussions unless they get few responses.
@Icydoll Very true!