Continuing education classes

I have a number of professional development/continuing education classes assigned to me to finish this month. Consequently my online recreational things, like myLot, are going to be neglected a bit. Top that off with just being incredibly tired. I went to bed an hour early last night. Slept well, and I still want to go back to bed. Weather wise, it is supposed to be nice today. Then get progressively colder. I just wish we could get some moisture. People comment that at least the really cold weather will help kill the insect pests, I hope they are right. Have a great Wednesday. I hope to come by a bit tonight as well.
@inertia4 (27674)
The weather this winter has been way off the wall. Gotta blame global warming for the mess. I haven't been on here much or anywhere much lately. Having some issues with the girlfriend. But other than that I was mainly concentrating on the holidays. I am happy they are over now. Bugs bug me.
Bugs bug me as well. I am sorry you are having girlfriend troubles. I am glad to be heading toward's spring.
@inertia4 (27674)
@GardenGerty Me too. I cannot wait to see better weather. I am at the point that winters are just not my friend anymore. The girlfriend troubles are still inside my head right now. I am hoping things change for the better.
@inertia4 I hope you have some nice weather and time to get the problems all sorted out.
@rina110383 (24134)
It was sunny during the entire day here but a bit cold.
With the wind we had we knew bad weather would be blowing in soon.
The really cold weather seems to be bringing stink bugs into my house to stay warm
There is a different kind of bug coming in here that I have heard people call stink bugs, but I am more used to seeing those shield shape ones you posted a picture of. My real nemesis my first two winters was the Japanese lady beetles, not to be confused with lady bugs. Much better this year, but that is because I put out diatomaceous earth this summer and also sprayed an essential oil combo of orange and mint around all the windows and doors.
Glad you slept well last night. I hope that continues to happen.
Most of the time it does.
@GardenGerty .....That's good.
@sueznewz2 (9999)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope youmanagedto getsome of tge work done for your classes... and are not too tired...
It is all done and certificates have been printed to turn in.
Even though there's a SUN over here but it was still cold and News stated that it's gonna get colder. We have to be careful now and then.
It is a lot of cold here too. Sometimes we have some sun, but the air does not really warm up.
I have a friend who is just waiting for the fleas to die. If the recent cold hasn't done it I don't know what will.
I know. We also get something here known as oak mites that bite like crazy, but you cannot see them.
No matter how cold out winters are we are still plagued by ticks and lot of people are getting Lyme disease around here We will miss you here with you not being able to be as active due to the classes but we will understand!
I hope you can avoid the ticks. I found a couple last spring when working outdoors.
It is 50 degrees here, which is unusually warm for this time of year. Wishing you the best of luck regarding those classes.
I did one yesterday and may complete everything today due to the snow day.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
take your time and complete your course first. anyway come sooner.
I did one class yesterday. I have three more, but due to weather I have a day off today and will complete them.
@Mshafeeq (1569)
• Bangalore, India
A warm weather is good enough for activity.
If I have to be outside I prefer warm weather.
The continuing education classes definitely engages you a lot of time.It gets colder and colder here,though it is not that cold compared to yours.
We had some warm days again, but this morning is very windy and cold. School was actually cancelled which gives me more time for lessons and for myLot.