Good Wednesday morning to all in my lot land!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
it is Wednesday morning; I may be writing this at almost 7 am but have been up since 1 this morning. i got a good sleep from 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I have a few things planned for today. It is yet again time for another every two-week injection which I am responding very well to for the reason I get it. I do feel a lot better with it. It is 45 minutes later at 10 is today instead of 9:15 am and I will be catching a ride with my Favorite Uncle! After the shot, i will be going up the highway a bit and getting a nonfasting blood test to check my kidney function that i got the papers in the mail and it needs to be done for Friday for my heart doctor visit. When I come home, i will do laundry which I think I need to do three loads today.I put one load in the washer but will wait until i get home to do the rest of it. I did take out the trash early this morning for pickup on Thursday morning. I like to do everything I do early in the morning! i am cooking again today. Just not sure what recipe i am going to cook or if I will heat something i bought prepared. I will see, I am not sure yet! I may finish my chicken casserole for lunch. i had it for breakfast and lunch and dinner yesterday and have it for breakfast today. I think I will eat the rest for lunch and have a new meal for dinner! What are you having for dinner if you know yet? What are you planning on doing today? Anything exciting? Do you have anything you know you have to do frequently like my injections that you must go regardless of weather outdoors or if you don't feel well or are too tired when you have a cold?
@rina110383 (24074)
Just had my dinner. Ate some dumplings and noodles.
I think dumplings and noodles sound great! I have never attempted to cook dumplings. I would have to find a recipe as I have no idea how they are made. But know they are yummy! I have cooked many noodles as i make many pasta recipes. I buy pasta in multiple boxes at a time when I get low on them
@Tina30219 (35117)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Marty1 dumplings are easy to make. You can use canned biscuits to do dumplings as well.
@Tina30219 thank you for telling me! I am going to look up a recipe using canned biscuits
You sound as though you are pretty organised today. I'm about to go to bed as it is 11pm here.
As organized as I could be as i usually don't know what i am doing! Good night! It is a little after 11:30 am in the morning!
@silvermist (20092)
Good morning to you.It is good to know that you are getting good sleep these days.Enjoy your lunch.
I slept for the first night well, for first time since last week. Lately, i have been not falling asleep until 9-10 at night but was lucky i fell asleep right away last night! I might have something else for lunch and have the chicken casserole tomorrow! i am kind of bored of having the same meal two or three times a day! hope your day is superb!
@Daelii (5789)
Good morning! I just shared my fitness log and am about to go tidy up the house. I can't quite think of the rest of the day but I figure after that I can focus better to plan my day! I hope all the blood work/tests come back good for you!
I am the same as you as I am unsure what I really want to do today but know i must do the laundry as my house clothes and all my towels are in it! Thanks about the blood test! i am not sure why i need this test as i am getting it for my heart doctor and I have no idea what it has to do with my kidneys?
@Daelii (5789)
@Marty1 the body is all connected.. So who knows? Lol! I just popped on to check weather to see if I can hang clothes outside to dry! Looks clear today but cold!
@Daelii Oh my does it being cold mean you cannot hang out your clothes?
Good morning to you! It seems your day is well planned out.
It is as good as i can plan which is not the easiest for me as I am not organized at all i was lucky today! lol!
@Marty1 At least you have luck on your side today. lol
@DianneN I am lucky I guess!
So glad that shot is working out well for you. Vegetarian pizza tonight. My husband makes it and it is really good. Nothing exciting, and that is a good thing.
OOOH, that vegetarian pizza sounds delicious!!! I do sometimes cook vegetarian. I had bought a bunch of different types of vegetarian meats that I like some i know and the others i want to try on Saturday! Does your husband eat the pizza too?
@Marty1 Yes, he puts pineapple and black olives on it. It is healthier for him too.
@Corbin5 it does sound like a healthier option for him. Much healthier than if he added pepperoni or sausage to his portion.I never tasted pineapple on pizza. i am sure i would find it yummy, and I have pineapple as a favorite fruit
@Tina30219 (35117)
• Onaway, Michigan
Not sure what we will have for dinner today.
I ended up with Oreo cheesecake from Burger King for dinner as I took a three-hour nap and did not wake up until 4 in the afternoon, so no time to cook. I Was full from lunch so decided on cheesecake! From what you say you eat i am sure dinner will be yummy at your home tonight whatever you choose to make!
@Tina30219 (35117)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Marty1 It was good had spaghetti and garlic toast. Your cheesecake sounds good as well.
@Tina30219 That sounds quite yummy! I love garlic toast!! I may make some soon as I have three unopened boxes of them in my basement freezer! Or do you make the garlic toast from scratch? i would love to make it that way in the future!
Chicken casserole is good, I am glad that you decided to cook again today. My husband has a weekly therapy at the hospital and he must go regardless of the weather. It would be nice to skip when it's cold or it rains.
I know how you feel because of he last two times before today it was so cold and once i took a bus, and it was raining hard all morning and afternoon! Not the best times but the medicine helps so I keep going but don't really think I have a choice!
@Marty1 It's hard to go out in the cold, Onyx is lucky he can stay warm inside.
@LadyDuck I agree it was very, very cold the last two times. Today was feeling a lot warmer than we have had lately. I am hoping it will be like Nurse Elena said might happen in that i would only have to go once a month that was old to me the end of last May so who knows when?
it's nearing bedtime here. i'm ready to go to sleep!
Hope you had a great sleep! i went to bed around 7 pm ( a lot later than normal )last night and was up and went back to sleep several times last night and this morning!
@Marty1 sadly, no good sleep. woke at 430am & couldn't fall back asleep.... was awake until 630am. my alarm was set for 730am. so yeah..... annoying!
@jillybean1222 i am so sorry, Hope you had a better sleep on Thursday night. I only had an hour sleep but was afraid to go back to sleep as i had an early doctors appointment and was afraid i would oversleep.
Good afternoon here Marty Waiting to hear if I need a transfusion.No call yet.Typical
Did you get the call yet? i am praying you will not need a transfusion. Hopefully, all is well with your health
@Marty1 yes got the call.Will get blood tomorrow .One unit hope this give ma a boost
@amadeo oh dear i was hoping all would be okay. I will be praying for you; I am praying it gives you a boost
I don't know what we will have for dinner yet. My daughter doesn't think ahead. I make my annual doctor appointments in the Spring time. Nothing else I have to go out for.
That is good you get annual checkups. i have to go to my primary care doctor ever six months and my heart doctor also twice a year. I see my psychiatrist every three months. I like how I feel with my injection just get annoyed having to go out every two weeks
@Marty1 ......I would too. I don't care to go out at all during the winter months.
Yes, I have to get my blood test mostly every week. Just went this morning.
From 2000-2002 i had to get a blood test almost weekly for the blood thinner i took. i also had another time years before that for an antipsychotic i had to get a blood test weekly before i would get the medicine as it makes white blood cells possibly get too low Think it was called Clozaril. i had a blood test today, but everybody had on masks, and i asked why and they did so many were sick they were trying not to get sick themselves! I heard on the evening news the flu is really bad this year
Today I was out looking for a new coffee maker since mine but the dust. I found a decent Mr Coffee so tomorrow I can enjoy my morning brew. Hope your day went well and you sound happy
My day did go well! And Yes, i am happy! Very happy and things are going my way finally in life instead of against me! Glad you were able to get a coffee maker so that you can have your morning coffee! Did you have any today? Maybe make an instant cup? Or did it break after you had some for the morning?
Well, I had an appointment this morning with my pain management doctor, and I have to see him once a month. If you don't go you don't get your pain medication because they can't just call it in to the pharmacy. So I don't have anything that I could miss and have it mess me up like you if you missed your injections. I mean no pain medicine wouldn't feel good, but we both know anything for a mental illness is far more important. And every time I go for the pain management they make you take a urine test. So you have to go with a full bladder, which is sometimes very uncomfortable!
I hope your appointment went well with your pain management doctor. I have to see my psychiatrist first before he will usually prescribe medicine. Once they could not see for me when I needed to be seen and when I got in they had to cancel for another two weeks, so they did call in the one medicine i would not have enough of it. Yes, mental illness is important. I am in a phase of it called recovery, and i am doing much better now than i was doing around this time last year. I will be attending a psychiatric rehab sometime soon which will really help me get better!
I have also been doing laundry this morning
i have a load in the dryer right now as I type!
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hey there, You have a busy, busy day ahead! I hope you take a great care of.yourself, as ypu probably do, judging by what you say. Do you enjoy cooking? It's somehow too.complex for me, but I like it! I can only do the easy recipes though. Well, work is somehow related to what you say. No matter if I'm sick, if it's raining, if there is a rainstorm: I have to go to work every week day. Have a great time!
I have tomorrow free, so I don't mind being bust today! I am trying to take good care of myself don't think i am doing too bad of a job at it! i love cooking just learning how to do it. I make easy recipes also! Most are casseroles and many in the crockpot which are so easy i go back to check the recipe to make sure i did all the steps! Lol! Yes, i forgot work was like that. My sister works, and it is like that, But she can work from home and does that on Monday's
Have no idea about dinner and no special plans for today.
I am sure you will find something as it is early yet in your part of the country!