New on Mylot

@Goddex (12)
I just newly signed up into mylot. I am beginning to find some of the discussions very interesting and educative. It appears one can bring up any discussion. Are there any restrictions as to the type of discussions or topics of personal interest to bring up on this forum? Guys, how do I make the best use of my membership to have fun? Your candid openion would be most appreciated.
read the guideine ands klearn the rues and hen doi niot break them., do he est on discussions oo mak them interesting and besre to respod oour comments and respooses o your poss thats nteracting and will bvriny ouu more responses which make your mo ney welcome o mylot we all are oslyu vedry froedlu
@Goddex (12)
A million thanks to you @Patsie Hatley, I shall do all I could to abide by them.
@lovebuglena (6393)
• Staten Island, New York
Welcome to mylot. Check out this page to learn what you can and cannot post about:
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@Goddex (12)
Thanks a million @LenaKavaldo, your suggestion would be invaluable. I shall check it out.
@Shivram59 (3382)
@Goddex Welcome to mylot.All you need to do here is interact.The. more you interact,the more you earn.And you are doing very well here.
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Welcome to the site. You search for key words you may interest in .
@Tracy04 (10839)
Welcome to mylot! Hope you have fun here.
@augusta123 (5742)
great to be here.don.t forget to ask for help