Unhappy With Government

I think these days most of us are unhappy with the attitude of our respective Government structure and there are many reasons for that as well. I'll explain about it properly in detail soon. What about you? Are you unhappy with the attitude of your government? Please share
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
@thesupersingh I don't like governments for many reasons but I tell you something that REALLY annoys me is when so much money is spent on things that we do not need that could have easily been spent on the things we do need!
@Daljinder (20928)
@VivaLaDani13 Their priorities are screwed!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder OR....according to them, their priorities just may be right. ....
@Daljinder (20928)
@VivaLaDani13 As God commanded them.......... them angels of the Merciful. They bear the burden of correcting the ways of us mortal sinners!
We are fifty fifty both happy and Sad. Happy because we got a President that's working, but sad because of the recent high prices in oil. Not happy because of the way the media demonizes duterte.
@yugocean (7915)
Media? It is the Presstitute we don't like either.
We are most unhappy here
I am very unhappy with our current administration and, those who support it.
That makes us even sadder
@yugocean (7915)
I am in mixed feeling but we do not have any choice either; Finance Minister is very unwanted Man. And Delhi CM is Un-available man (nobody wants him anyway).
I just hate Modi
@yugocean (7915)
@thesupersingh I hate Rahul Gandi, Arvind Kejriwal, Communists, but not Modi. And I don't accept what just Media reports about him; I check the truth first.
@yugocean I am not saying about media reports but what he's doing in India on the name of black money the stupidity about linking aadhar and pan card
I am happy with our present President here in our country. I am unhappy that some people don't like him. But I do like him than any other president that we ever had.
That's nice, buddy, hope you remember me as well
@thesupersingh Of course singh. You are here again, yet you always retain the singh so I know it's you.
@SIMPLYD That will always be with me, i cannot imagine without and i am different with that
@Starla_9 (261)
Definitely unhappy with the government here. They make to many false promises, tell you what you want to hear when really they are just feeding you the biggest load of you know what....BS. They are out purely for themselves and their own people. I believe all governments are corrupt.
That's too bad. Which place are you from?
@Starla_9 (261)
@thesupersingh in the uk
@Starla_9 Queen and all
@nitirrbb7 (3129)
I actually don't give much about what the government is doing, because they were always useless
That's good thought actually lol
@nitirrbb7 (3129)
@JSAph8888 (975)
I am happy with the present President because I know that he is working really hard for our country. But I am not happy with the other government bodies.
I can understand that
@thesupersingh Why are you unhappy with your government right now?
@Shivram59 (1701)
@thesupersingh I'm happy with the present government.Of course,there are problems,but it will take some time to solve them.
I don't know what are they doing to make us happy
@Shivram59 (1701)
@thesupersingh Problems of a vast country like ours can't be solved in just 3 or 4 years.The present government has demonstrated a resolve.
@resukill22 (4864)
Just go with the flow. for me, the president here in the Philippines is a good leader and responsible man I think he is a great leader.
Yeah I heard a lot about him
@thesupersingh yes thats good
@holdoors (1673)
I believe that government is usually not 'perfect'. It's just the way things are. The things which vary from one government to the other is how good are they at distracting public attention and concealing the ugly truth.
It's not about that. Indian government is making things difficult for us all the time
@holdoors (1673)
@thesupersingh In which aspects ? Economics ?
@Mshafeeq (1579)
• Bangalore, India
Many peoples are unhappy with the present government. They are not looking at the poor.
Only looking for themselves
@kepweng (9400)
is your Government Gaving Free foods?? and money??, house?
No. Why? May be giving to very weaker sections
@yanzalong (10147)
Yes, I am unhappy with the current one. I noticed more and more poor people getting poorer.
I think not even a single leader is doing well
• Thane, India
what is government ? government is the group of people with the authority to govern a country or state; a particular ministry in office and to govern the country you wont be able to keep happy every one
I wanna see the handful of people who are happy