Do you Read BIBLE?

Are you a book lover? Do you read books a lot? Have you ever consider reading the bible? The Bible is one of the oldest books in history but do you even know who wrote it? Lots of people don't even consider reading the bible maybe because the words are too deep and its hard to understand. They think its only for the religious person and for those who went to churches. But the Bible is for everyone to read. Try reading it can help you a lot about your perspective in life.
@marjay (60)
Actually I hate reading books, but honestly, i do sometimes read books just to enhance my reading and English skills and to find and get interesting words and meanings. but when it comes to the bible I do read it during my high school days when I went to the private school which we also do some bible sharing. during my high school I didn't take it seriously to read the bible maybe because its hard to understand whats in it, but growing up and find my self a job and help to support my family I work abroad then some of my friends encourage me to attend Bible study and so one of them gave me a bible. when we do a bible sharing we do share our personal experiences in life it can make you feel you're relieved. before I open the bible the first thing I have to do is to pray ask God for guidance to let his spirit guide me and help me to understand each verse that I read. the bible is not only for religious people but it is for all people whether your religious or not but in this world, we human beings have the much different religion which is most people was fighting because of this religion arguing to someone beliefs. even though we have different religion we must respect each other because that is their personal beliefs and also yours..reading bible can enlighten my soul and my spirits it touches me physical and emotional because I open my heart and soul to talk to God in a serious way.
Very well said marjay,
@marjay (60)
@resukill22 yes, because I'm intelligence.I'm just joking thank you.
@marjay always welcome
• Jalandhar, India
Thanks, i haven't tried though
Really?
• Jalandhar, India
@resukill22 Do you drink daily
• Jalandhar, India
@resukill22 nothing
i have not read i lately but have in the past
But what happen?
@resukill22 not sure what happened but am thinking about getting it out and starting it again
@Marty1 oh i see
I've read the Bible many times, and currently post a Daily Bible Study here as I work my way through the Bible.
Wow really? That was great to know valerie.
@resukill22 Thank you.
@just4him always welcome valerie
@Bluedoll (17208)
I agree anyone can read the bible. Some like the religious leaders in the time of Jesus Christ thought only a selected few could get access and the words were too holy for the common person. Jesus gave his words to everyone and made it possible to hear and understand. happy are those who are aware of their spiritual needs
very well said.thank you
@Bluedoll (17208)
@resukill22 you are welcome and welcomed post
@Bluedoll thank you
@kepweng (6917)
i have a Pocket bible
wow that is good things to have
I gets sleepy when ever I tried to read it. This is why I tend to go to the Church and attend mass instead. So that they can explain it first.
I see, every sunday you go to church?
@averygirl72 (15359)
I have tried reading the whole Bible but haven't repeated doing it. I love bible cutting and find interesting passages and verses
What part of bible is your favorite? I mean most interesting part for you?
@sw8sincere (1558)
the word of God serves as food for our soul. Therefore, we should meditate the Bible day and night and yes I read the bible.
God is our savior
@ilocosboy (34176)
Yes I read but not always though not rare also. I read it silently.
Same here, i read bible to help me for relaxing
@peachpurple (11804)
Yes I read online Bible