Trump's trip to the UK is cancelled

HAHAHA the poor whiny baby cancelled his trip because he didn't want to face the masses of protests that were planned to greet him at every turn. He wanted love and cheering crowds and red carpet treatment like he received during his recent Asia tour and that was NOT going to happen. His official excuse (lie) is that he didn't want to cut the ribbon for the new US embassy because it was created due to a "bad deal" thanks to the Obama Administration. The truth is that the deal was put in place under George W. Bush's Administration in 2008 but since when does Trump know anything about the truth? Well lucky for the Brits that they won't have to deal with Trump. Too bad we are still stuck with him.
@crossbones27 (18555)
• Redlands, California
Poor Haiti , I will blah blah,bleep hole country..They say this is what could get him impeached. Knew it would. America not brave enough but rest of the world knows, you take thinks for granted and we do not play.
This won't get him impeached. It makes him look like a giant piece of trash, but it isn't an impeachable offense. Mueller will get him, though.
• Redlands, California
@NJChicaa Did you see what he said to haiti to get elected. Think it might. He is going to prison. He committed treason along with money laundering Promised Haiti he would not do what he just did. Called out FBI for treason when we all know what that means.he did
@crossbones27 What did he say to Haiti and how would that help him get elected? Haiti doesn't vote in our elections. I'm confused.
I think he is pathetic! i am so upset with what he called those countries, yesterday. A talk show host gave us a word he made up that rhyme with it, and it was totally uncalled for him to say. Then that borde wall borders on insanity to me What this country could do with the billions he wants to spend on it would be plenty. I hope he decoded to resign or even better be impeached and kicked out of office i always considered myself the craxy one but suddenly i feel very normal when i compare myself to him.
He won't resign. He will have to be impeached.
@NJChicaa Truthfully i would love to see him impeached and see how he reacts and all those rabid fans who think he can do no wrong.It is scary the blind allegiance they have to him! i read the comments on a conservative news site, and all these idiots think he is a genius because he said he is a genius even when he told them and added that like a genius which shows how much he didn't pay attention in school! Was that a valley girl or our president tweeting?
No one likes him anymore
No one really did to begin with. Hillary Clinton received more votes in the election.
@Asylum (48283)
• Manchester, England
This is a great pity and I would have preferred that he came to England. The USA is a long way to throw an egg from England.