Road rage

@Starla_9 (261)
United Kingdom
To those of you who drive.... Would you say you have road rage? I’ve been driving for around 7 years now and never used to have it, but just recently I have been terrible. Like seriously! There are so many careless drivers on the road, not the mention rude obnoxious drivers, you know, like the ones you give way to when you don’t need to, and they don’t even put their hands up to say Thankyou! And drivers who don’t indicate and then pull out in front of you and beep beep beep their horn as if it’s your fault! I get so mad sometimes and yell a thing or two out the window hahaha
I've been known to chase people down and accost them...and I once tried to throw a wrench through someone's rear windshield...but it's been several years now.
@Starla_9 (261)
@jolietjake wow that is what you call proper road rage lol!
@Starla_9 The one I threw a wrench at...I was passing them in the rain with kids in the back seat and as I got along side of them they decided to try to pass the slower vehicle in front of them, running me halfway off the highway. I jumped out of the car at the next highway intersection ready to bust someone's head open and they took off.
@Starla_9 (261)
@JolietJake I think if that would have happened to me I’d have threw a wrench to!
@Plethos (10258)
i havent had a case of road rage since i moved out of the inland empire here in california.
@Starla_9 (261)
Lucky you escaping that!
I do not like it when a car is behind me and the car rides my bumper due to my going the speed limit. If that person passes me, and is now the car ahead of me. If the car that rode my bumper stops at a light or stop sign and that car is stopped right in front of my car, I pull as close to that car's bumper as possible to give that driver a taste of his or her own medicine. I am very careful when I do that, but works for me. That is my only form of road rage.
@Starla_9 (261)
@corbin5 oh I hate that also! I normally tend to go even slower when they get that close, no one coaxes me to go faster than the speed limit. If they want to over take that’s their choice. But is is worth it when they only get one car in front anyway?
@Starla_9 We are stinkers, aren't we?
@Starla_9 (261)
@Corbin5 haha oh yes!
You are so right Starla, There are many horrible drivers and honkers at that here. I have a scooter and have to sit in traffic jams.
@Starla_9 (261)
It’s quite terrible isn’t it. Road laws here are quite strict but i can imagine in some countries where there are more relaxed rules that road rage is even worse!
@Starla_9 Starla, we have rules like not to park on the sidewalk or you will get a fine. The thing is people have to call and complain about the car and there are times I do not have the energy to call so put a note on the car. We have rules that should be obeyed but they aren't.
Hello @Starla_9 Some drivers forget the rules when they are either drunk, has problems want to let out or just didn't care anymore.
@Starla_9 (261)
@letranknihht2015 people shouldn’t be driving when they are drunk
• Preston, England
I don't drive but I get close to pedestrian rage @Starla_9
@Starla_9 (261)
@arthurchappell oh I also have that to lol
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I’m not. I should also note that I’ve been driving for 2 years only.
• Lucknow, India
The city that I am currently living in have so many "talented" drivers that I am constantly on the look out for them and their special acts on the road, which gives me no time to show any road-rage.
Its never a Good experience
@LeaPea2417 (19806)
• Toccoa, Georgia
No, I have never had road rage.
@aninditasen (1582)
• Raurkela, India
What's the traffic police doing there?