Have you forgotten?

@sol_cee (13935)
Japan
As I was checking my FB newsfeed, a friend posted something which caught my attention. She’s looking for a lawyer or maybe someone knows a lawyer who can give her advice on what to do about the father of her baby who has stopped giving monthly support. This got me into thinking. A man who really wants to be a father to his child, regardless of what happened between him and his partner, doesn’t need forceful legal action to do his responsibility. He would man up and do his obligation because that’s what he’s supposed to do. My sister is a single mom who used to beg and plead monetary help from her ex. It was downright degrading, begging that is, for something that your child rightfully owns. I remember lambasting the spineless good-for-nothing a hate mail when my nephew was hospitalized and he didn’t even pay a visit. But that was the past and my sister has moved on, worked doubly hard for her and her son. I just wonder if her ex could sleep fitfully at night. PS. It’s my first time to commit an error in posting a discussion. I got this error: cannot post. Fix bad words. And I’m still seething. Lol
Did ya try to call them a bass turd?
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Had to edit it twice. Can you guess the second choice of word? Lol
@sol_cee S.O.B.?
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
I do think that this kind of man is a weakling in taking his responsibility seriously.
I agree they're weak they weren't obviously thinking when they had a child @Shavkat
@Letranknight2015 I have a low opinion of these men who cannot keep their promises.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Spineless, good-for-nothing weakling!
@Shiva49 (10556)
Some have zilch conscience and wash off their hands from any responsibility. Good that your sister has moved on and succeeded leaving behind this hurtful episode - siva
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
I always think she’s tough.
Neglecting to pay child support is a regular occurrence - that is why the court option is available.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Sad, sad situation.
• Jalandhar, India
Its a cruel world, so take care and find your life partner properly
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
You too. Don’t forget. :)
• Jalandhar, India
@sol_cee I am trying, thanks
A father must pay for the child support, if not the lawyer must transmit the request to the Court that will oblige the father to pay.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Going to court is a lengthy if not an expensive process Anna-san. :(
@sol_cee It's not expensive because is the faulty one who has to pay, in this case the father. Without going through a court you go nowhere.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
@LadyDuck unfortunately it’s not the same thing in my country Anna-san.
I'm always surprised when I get called out for a 'bad word'. The first time I was a bit mortified but I've got used to it now.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Some people here put ** to edit a bad word but I heard it’s against the rules.
@sol_cee I think it is but most of us still do it.
When did this happened? She should have consulted the Tulfo brothers for that, I've seen some of his shows about single moms asking for that kind of help. It's better off if the kid would learn to live his life and wouldn't think about his Father anymore. Honestly, She doesn't need that man, she can do it as long as the child is with her that is even more important. PS: I remember my mom doing similar thing, now she's happy and free because we have a business to run.
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
Tulfo brothers? Are they lawyers LK-san?
lots of man like that, they wouldnt bother giving money support anymroe because its likely they have another family. and filling a case is risky, the other party will fight as well right., we dont know whats on their mind. its an option for a girl to be strong and look for any sort of income she can get to supply her childs needs
@sol_cee (13935)
• Japan
My friend’s ex has another family now and well it looks like you’re right.
@JustBhem (24404)
• Davao, Philippines
Too bad. Glad that your sister was able to move on.
It is a shame when a parent fails to provide for a child of his or hers. I do hope those who fail to support their children will be made to do so when the law intervenes.
Your sister has grown a lot from that bad episode in her life. I guess there are plenty of guys who do not care about their own children as the courts are crowded in family law.
She can take him to family court to make him pay. His paychecks will be garnished.
How sad the father never helped with the child. In cases like this it is the fathers loss. My boyfriends sons ex does not pay support for her son and rarely ever bothers to try to see him. She just keeps having kids and losing custody of them it's horrible!
@ridingbet (38927)
i have never sought any assistance from the father of my son since i drove him out of our house and our lives. i applaud your sister for single-handedly handling her kid.
Here you take them to court and the courts go after them for the money.
@Madshadi (6979)
• Brussels, Belgium
I heard of so many cases like that. I don’t know how people can live with themselves