~In Labor So I'm Helping~

Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone. I hope you are doing well today! =) Things are good here. God is so awesome and I am so grateful for this day. So, my husband's niece went into labor today. That means that I am watching their two little ones, plus I have the little one I usually watch also today. Things are actually not that chaotic either! Lol. I don't mind helping at all-especially since I know how it is not having a babysitter to help when you are in labor! Jackson went to get his glasses just a few minutes ago with Johnny-he is excited to pick out a pair he likes! At least he feels better about it now than he did a few days ago. His thumb hurts on and off but he is doing okay. The kids all had lunch and now it is nap time here for the little ones! They had a cheeseburger, peas, veggie straws, fries and V8 juice. =) With full bellies they are now all sleeping. The older ones did their school work this morning and they are almost done with the book reports they were working on. Those are due by the end of the day. Phew-that's been my day so far! Busy but amazing!
You do have a busy day, but good to hear things are not chaotic!!!
@Corbin5 Thank you! It hasn't been bad at all. =)
A most productive day. Glad to hear it all worked out well. Blessings to the mom-to-be. Do let us know if it's a girl or boy and what they are naming the baby.
@RasmaSandra She is having a boy, not sure on the name yet. She had to be induced because they were losing the babies heart rate. =(
@LovingMyBabies well I will pray for her and the baby.
@RasmaSandra Thank you very much! =)
Nice of you to help and, yes God is a awesome God.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! God is awesome. =)
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is a busy day. I hope your niece has a healthy baby. One thing I forgot to ask in the other post about Jackson's thumb, how did he sprain it?
@Leapea2417 Thank you, she had to be induced because they were losing her baby's heart beat. =( I am praying for her and the baby-praying for the best. He was playing with his friends, running and tripped on the curb in front of our house. When he fell he put his hand down like we all do and his thumb took most of his weight.
@Tina30219 (34247)
• Onaway, Michigan
Awesome soon there will be a new baby in the family. Glad your son is feeling better about getting glasses I hope things go well for him when he gets them.
@Tina30219 Yes there will! =) Thank you, he found a pair he loves!
@Tina30219 (34247)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Did he get them today or did they have to be ordered?
@Tina30219 He will have them in 2 weeks. =)
Have I told you lately how amazing you are? Very sweet of you to babysit all those kids at once ontop our having your own. And I bet Jackson will look great in his glasses!
@Courtlynn Aw thank you! I enjoy having little ones around. =) He picked out a pair he loves but they will take 2 weeks to come in.
@LovingMyBabies no thanks needed. You should hear it everyday from someone. We all should really. Lol. Me too! Miss having little ones over all the time. Ooh thats good
@averygirl72 (16656)
You had a busy but amazing day. Glad you are able to help someone in labor. I'm happy you're doing okay
@averygirl72 Yes it was great! =) Thank you!
I like busy days over boring. Take care of those beautiful children.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Happy for you Have more good days to come
@Daelii (5637)
Sounds like a very filled house! Congrats to your husband's niece! That's sweet of you to be able to take care of them during a stressful / happy time!
@Daelii Yes it has been but nice too. =) Thanks! Hopefully the little one will be here soon, they are having some complications.
@Daelii (5637)
@LovingMyBabies oh no! Lots of prayers!
@Daelii Thank you for praying. =)
@moffittjc (43028)
• Gainesville, Florida
You are one awesome person, you know that Jennifer? Keep up the great work!
@moffittjc Aw, thank you so much! I just try to be an example of Jesus' love for others.
@moffittjc (43028)
• Gainesville, Florida
@LovingMyBabies Well, you definitely are setting a good example!
@MsBooklover (3912)
That is so nice that you are helpful during her time of need.
@Msbooklover Thanks, it's what Jesus would want us to do. =)
@LovingMyBabies You are so right.
It sounds like you had a really busy day, but you have it all under control! I can see why your husband's niece picked you to babysit! You do a superb job of it with God's help. Hopefully, the baby will be nice and healthy, and i believe he will be with the help of your prayer and the rest who are praying for her and her baby including me. That baby could not have picked a better family to be born into with relatives like you!
@Marty1 Aw thank you! I love watching little ones and God is always my strength. =) As soon as I hear how everything went I will share here, thank you for praying!
@LovingMyBabies I am happy you will share how everything went! i will look around as i wasn't on here since yesterday afternoon and i am hoping she is still not in labor now or that is one long labor. But my cousin had a 36-hour labor that ended in a C-section 18 years ago
That's quite a number of children to watch.
@kandae11 Yeah, it was 9 total including mine. I don't do that every day though and most of the kids were family.
@Angela150 (957)
• London, England
Yes it can get busy when kids are around. I have two kids, I just finished tidying food that was thrown across the floor.
@Angela150 If they are older than 2 I would have made them clean their own mess!
Congrats!! That is exciting!
It sounds like you have been very helpful and your day was good!
@snowy22315 It was a good day thank you.
You are so busy that your picture illustrates busy in the dictionary.
@Johnroberts Possibly!
@silvermist (20100)
Busy and productive day.It is nice of you to watch your niece's little ones.Good that Jackson likes the glasses.
@fly802 (1514)
Best wishes for the little two.Sounds a lovely day.