Seriously Seeking Knowledge And Found It

As most of you know I have had problems with this one guy trying to rule my land and me as far as shooting by my home and hunting. I skipped the bottom and the middle and went straight for the top, the bosses. Out of 4 offices I only missed one and the lady at the front desk took the message for that top man. I am glad I was right, from the very first office I visited to the very last. I have the knowledge to get things done now, its their move. I had a wonderful day, A lot of talking and telling the same stories but that is okay. Everyone knows who if something were to happen to us. How was your day?
@TheSojourner (17310)
I'm glad to hear and it was productive for you.
Yes I got all the answers and I am right, some of the men did not want to admit it but its there in black and white.
@andriaperry I like being right when I'm right.
@CoralLevang Me too I can stand tall! I almost feel like I am 5`2"
I had my painting job finished. Not so good so I will have to do some additional work by myself.
I am sorry that sucks to pay for a job and not get the best.
@andriaperry I know.
my day has bee ppretty good a few ior problems but let admns klmow and I am o kay ow
I am happy your day went well.
@1hopefulman (31542)
That is quite a problem. I'm glad that you took action and hopefully he will stop. Can the police help?
Yes they can.
@1hopefulman (31542)
@andriaperry Great! So the can and will they?
@1hopefulman Yes they will now since I went to he Chief of police.
This is a scary situation, are you not concerned or fear that this man can hurt you? I hope that someone may take care of this matter and you will feel safe.
@andriaperry Please keep safe and inform as many people as you can.
@LadyDuck I could not say anything but I can now, I went to the mayors office, I was sent to the Chief of police, I went to the records office and got pictures and names. Then I went to file a complaint of the game warden for not doing his job, The supervisor came today and did the other guys job. He reported they will not be hunting by my home anymore.
@andriaperry I am glad you had the help necessary to stop that jerk to come and hunt in your property. I hope that he will respect, anyway now you can inform the police if he comes back.
I was very concerned about you, you don't really think he would try to hurt you and Tony do you?
Yes I do. Today I went to every official I could dig up and I am right. Th mom is on facebook as one of my friends but I do not want to unfriend yet, I am afraid I will lose the pm she sent last year, telling me to shut up and get in the house he is huntting, or when she "told" me he was going to hunt, yes its my property he is claiming.
@andriaperry copy and paste it into a word document that will save a copy. Take a screen shot.
@BelleStarr Thanks I will do that!
@Srbageldog (8274)
I'm glad you had a productive day and are making some headway with this. I had a good day, had a nice little outing with my mom and sister. We went to the movies and then had lunch and went to a few stores afterwards.
I am glad you got to get out with your mom.
@andriaperry I am glad too, she is getting older and is not in the best health these days, and I worry that our outings are going to soon become a thing of the past.
@yanzalong (10175)
Some people at the bottom and the middle don't get the message or complaint to the top. No wonder, people keep waiting but no solution comes.
I am determined to get a solution
I'm glad you had success and hope you can get that hunter away from your property.
I will, it is within my power.
You are doing a great job standing up for yourself and for Tony. It is time people left you alone.
Thanks, I got it done today
• Austin, Texas
Uuuhh ... Yikes! My day sounds fabulous compare to what you just described. You day sounds scary!
It was but its over now, today was a success.
@hostessman (9767)
• Tucson, Arizona
sounds like you managed to take care of things,,,that is good, but still be careful
I will keep up my guard.
That is a dangerous practice I think - a bullet could easily stray.
I agree, the hunters I know go to the mountains where there are no houses.
Wow that's crazy this punk needs locked up. I would put up a electric fence and, traps.
If this does not work I will move onto plan C, I have already accomplished plan A yesterday, I will get to plan B as soon as it warms back up and I can work outside.
Well, I guess it's good in some ways but I certainly hope nothing will happen to you as you seem to be suggesting that it might.
You never know about crazy people nowadays. That is why I am fighting back in more than one way, I am refusing to allow anger rule this situation and wreck my health and keep Tony upset. I have a good mind and I am using it, yes it took a whole day of my life, yes it took a half a tank of gas to drive to all these towns. But I got through to city, county and federal government and that was what needed to happen.
It's good that you got things accomplished.
I actually got the last task done too
I hope they do something right away. No one should be shooting on your land.
I am hoping this will be over this weekend.