Disturbed By Big Bikes

@ilocosboy (40300)
Too bad for us living in roadside when gangs of big bikes pass by they don't make people sleep at night. As if they don't care. I was awaken at around 4am because of rhe punishing noise of big bike muffler as if its tearing apart the dark of the night. No its not only one. Hundred of them. Then they don't come together. They are passing by two or three or 5. Every now and then they passed and the very noisy muffler really shock you. It was already 8am and some of them are still passing. This is their life, life of rich and macho, they don't care people resting at night. Why can't they travel in daytime?
I don't think they're big, those were the usual bikes I've seen before the age of really cool scooters. Well, they like to imitate the bikers of the west, if you know what i mean. But it takes great responsibility to even use that on the road.
@ilocosboy (40300)
No buddy, these are really the big bikes which are expensive and not just the usual motorcycles. Most of these got noisy mufflers or exhaust system. I think this is one group of big bikers and once a year they travel here.
It happens here ocasionally too very annoying.
@ilocosboy (40300)
indeed very annoying, these guys have big bikes with very noisy exhaust system.
@ilocosboy That's against the law here to have extremely loud mufflers, though people do it anyway. I'm sorry you go through that since it's so annoying and waking you up.
@ilocosboy (40300)
Last year when this had happened again, and the worse of thing is that these motorcycles passed at midnight. They are so annoying they didn't consider the people living beside the road.
@ilocosboy It really is rude.
@ilocosboy (40300)
@cttolledo (5049)
My apartment located at roadside (highway) also. Waking up in the middle of the night is normal. Hehe
@ilocosboy (40300)
As much as possible I don't want to be awaken at the middle of the night because the next problem with me is how to get that needed sleeping again.
@cttolledo (5049)
@ilocosboy that's true
I would hate to have my sleep continually disturbed by these bikes. Some are very noisy.
@ilocosboy (40300)
As if they are tearing up the night.
@ilocosboy I guess that's what they're doing.
I'm guessing, it is cooler to travel at night time. You can ask your local government unit to pass an ordinance about it if it bothers you so much.
@ilocosboy (40300)
Actually there are ordinances about loud and noisy muffler but can we do when these guys are influential.
@ilocosboy I see. Try to take a video clip with audio of these lawbreakers. Then post the video in social media. That should call the attention of the municipality to do something about the situation.
@prashu228 (25520)
yes its so disturbing and thats fashion now...lol to ride big bikes
@ilocosboy (40300)
Only the rich can buy this cool big bikes.
@sjvg1976 (18388)
I understand how irritating it is. That's why I never like an idea to have a home road side.
@ilocosboy (40300)
Very annoying especially at night because of the passing trucks and vehicles.
@JSAph8888 (970)
These are the following why I think they don't travel at daytime: - they don't want to experience heavy traffic - they want to travel continuously without traffic - they don't want to feel the heat of the sun at daytime - the black suit they are wearing is already hot inside, so, it will doubled when they travel at daytime - they want to see the sunrise - they want to eat porridge together
@ilocosboy (40300)
That are the reasons I guess, its so happen many cannot slerp at night.
you mean motorcyles? even here my neighbours make noises of their motorcycles its annoying because they have no respect to sleeping people
@ilocosboy (40300)
big motorcycles, you know the Ducatti's, BMW, Ninja and other big bikes, they have very noisy tambutso.
They might travel during the day and you only hear them at night.
@ilocosboy (40300)
They came from Metro Manila, capital of our country, it takes 8 hours to travel from Manila to our place, the northernmost-- they travel at night because they escape the heat of the day but they disturb many people.
@ridingbet (61770)
the long road here in our barangay is an ideal place for a race with bikes and i hate it when in the middle of the night, loud-sounding motorcycles run.
@ilocosboy (40300)
these guys don't care the feelings of the people, they don't care if they disturbed people who want to rest at night because of the hard day's job.
@ridingbet (61770)
@ilocosboy they are KSP (lack attention, or kulang sa pansin)
@silvermist (20096)
And this noise pollution is not good for our blood pressure.Some youngsters can be so selfish and inconsiderate.
@ilocosboy (40300)
I hate to use the word selfish but that is true, these guys are so selfish that only their feelings are important to them and not the people they disturbed and awaken.
@silvermist (20096)
@ilocosboy You are right.They just do not care about others.
We had just one guy who did that to us He had raised the sound of his bike but ever since he got married we do not hear him.
@ilocosboy (40300)
Well, maybe he is always busy now because he has a family to support on.
As soon as the weather is nice enough for people to get their motorcycles out, the streets will be clogged with them too.
@ilocosboy (40300)
This is the reason why sometimes I love the rainy days because the guys are out at the night, but during this time that the weather is good, they are every everywhere making the night there day.
@sol_cee (18435)
• Japan
Seems like you have many problems with your sleeping time. If not the dogs, there are the bikers.
@ilocosboy (40300)
I hope there will be no third time.
@sw8sincere (5287)
I know the feeling. Some abusive guys were also like that in my place. They create a disturbing sound with their bikes especially at night. I got pissed off when I heard it and yet I can't do something about it.
@ilocosboy (40300)
That's the sad fact, we can't do anything about it.
Those are very loud.
@ilocosboy (40300)
Very very loud.