First Time in myLot

@tmosby (315)
Hello all my myLot friends, it's my first time in myLot and I don't know what to discuss about. Any suggestions?
@mandala100 (55253)
@tmosby Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Discuss the things or subjects that you are most interested and share or post it here in myLot. Be yourself in your writing and be different. Make the post/discussion short and reader friendly.
@tmosby (315)
@mandala100 Hmm.... Your suggestion sounds more effective here. Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I will try my best and see how it goes :)
@SAM774 (4186)
Welcome to mylot.... Enjoy your time
@tmosby (315)
Yes, I will definitely enjoy my time on myLot. :) Let's see how it goes @SAM774
@SAM774 (4186)
@tmosby yup... All the best.... Earn more
Anything you want tp. Read the Q&A section.
@tmosby (315)
Thats a great tip @story07. Thank You!
@aureliah (21638)
• Kenya
Welcome to MyLot. You can talk about anything that makes sense.
@PBKING (1539)
yes, anything that make sense
@tmosby (315)
@PBKING I hope not to post discussion that makes no sense :P
@aureliah (21638)
• Kenya
@tmosby You can actually tell what makes sense.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Welcome to mylot! You can discuss on any topic on this site under ther forum rules and regulations. Another best part of this site is you can interact with the new friends. Isn't it great?
@tmosby (315)
@khagendra Yes friend, of course it is great to interact with new friends. Will enjoy the company of you guys. :P
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@tmosby thanks
@sjvg1976 (18374)
Welcome to Mylot. Anything which you like you may write as a discussion here.
@tmosby (315)
Sounds like fun @sjvg1976
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Welcome to myLot and make sure to read the guidelines. It would be better if you had made your first discussion a little longer. Happy myLotting!
@tmosby (315)
Hi @creativeaashish I didn't have any ideas about making the first discussion a little longer. However, I'll come with some long discussion soon. :)
• Kathmandu, Nepal
@tmosby Oh! I didn't mean first discussion should be a little longer or it is compulsory, but all discussions on myLot should not be limited to 2 sentences. It would be nice for others to read your discussions if they were a little longer. Mostly, one or two sentences of discussions are not called good discussions here on myLot. But it's all fine. You can create other astonishing discussions. Good luck with everything. Hope to see you around. Thank you!
@tmosby (315)
@creativeaashish Sure Mr. Aashish. Your comment is indeed helping me a lot to understand about making my next discussion effective. Let's see :P
@JSAph8888 (970)
Welcome to myLot! I am a newbie also. A week old. You can start a discussion that can also interest you so you can respond to whoever commented on it.
@tmosby (315)
@JSAph8888 Same pinch buddy! I'm just one day old on mylot. And I'm busy responding to all interesting friends here who have commented to my first-ever post on mylot.
@tmosby Just keep interacting. People here are fun to talk to. You will enjoy staying in this site.
@tmosby (315)
@JSAph8888 Yeah, it's only been just a day and I've found such amazing people here. Enjoying myLot a lot.
@Icydoll (29384)
Hi friend :) welcome to Mylot .have great time here
@tmosby (315)
@lcydoll Looking forward to have a great time here :P
@Icydoll (29384)
@tmosby you will have it for sure. :)
@tmosby (315)
@Icydoll Yes, I'm having a great time here. Enjoying commenting to others' discussions as well as responding to the ones who have commented to my first-ever discussion.
Anything you want. However... They do not like one-liners, or sentences. Should be at least a paragraph, or the administration will delete it. Welcome to my lot...
@tmosby (315)
@teresatrotter Hmmm I didn't know that the administration will be overseeing the discussion. Thanks a lot for your good suggestion. Let me think about my next discussion.
@tmosby - Yes... They are very well aware of what each member writes. Sometimes they will even respond to your discussion, if they have some good input for you. They don't respond often, but they have responded from time to time.
@tmosby (315)
@teresatrotter Wow! I didn't know that.
@mayka123 (11766)
Welcome to mylot. Read the help topics here about the dos and donts. Take part in others discussions and you will soon get an idea of what you want to say. All the best and have fun.
@tmosby (315)
@mayka123 After all the comments on my discussion as well as on others' walls, I've come little further to understand the myLot. However, I'm still thinking about the top for my next post. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I will try my best.
@mayka123 (11766)
@tmosby Will look forward to your next discussion. Hope you have already thought of a topic.
@gaianoor (1143)
• Tirana, Albania
Anything you wish and decide to share with us it’s great
@tmosby (315)
@gaianoor Yes, I got it now after the comments all of my myLot friends had given. Thinking about making an effective discussion soon. Hope to have fun as much as I can.
@gaianoor (1143)
• Tirana, Albania
@tmosby good luck
@cttolledo (5044)
Don't worry you are not alone.. haha welcome!!
@tmosby (315)
@cttolledo Ha ha........ Thanks for giving my partnership. I'm trying my best to be as friendly as I can and have been thinking about coming up with new discussion.
@cttolledo (5044)
@tmosby I am old here but I still experience that struggle, its hard to think a good topic.
@rubyriaz007 (4280)
Welcome to My Lot, you can discuss on any topic you like. Also like and comment on others discussion on the topic you like and they too will do the same. Enjoy My Loting.
@tmosby (315)
@rubyriaz007 Many of myLotters of have suggested me the same you have done. I should thank you and all those myLotters for the suggestions. I will come with new discussion soon.
@tmosby Waiting for new interesting topics. Enjoy My Lot.
@RodrickH (14364)
Welcome to mylot
@tmosby (315)
@RodrickH It's an interesting site. Loving being here and of course, I am overwhelmed by all the comments I'm getting for all these people around the world to encourage me.
@RodrickH (14364)
@tmosby Mylot is a nice place, enjoy
@Mshafeeq (1551)
• Bangalore, India
Welcome to mylot. Any think you want to share your experience good or bad.
@tmosby (315)
@Mshafeeq Will try my best to experience with amazing people like you.
@Mshafeeq (1551)
• Bangalore, India
@tmosby thank you.
It nice to have another new member in the house. Try to check this link
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@tmosby (315)
@Shavkat Sure buddy. Will check them thoroughly and know the terms & conditions of mylot
@PBKING (1539)
Welcome to mylot
@tmosby (315)
@ PBKING Thank you for the warm welcome. Will try to have a lot of interesting discussion with you guys here on mylot.
• Northampton, England
Talk about Gill
@Gillygirl (18018)
• Sutton, England
What about Gill?
@tmosby (315)
@Gillygirl I may have to get suggestions from @Gillygirl @thedevilinme
@Gillygirl (18018)
• Sutton, England
@tmosby LOL! @thedevilinme likes to have a joke. It would be good to read more about you.
Welcome to myLot. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. You can write about almost anything - which isn't much help when you're asking for advice, is it? When I get stuck for a topic I usually go through my photos and invariably find something that I think will interest people. You can write about funny incidents in your childhood or at work or about some local news that others may not know about. By now you've probably realised that people write about all sorts of things.
@tmosby (315)
Thank you @JudyEv I somehow got some ideas about the posts. But your suggestion is more effective. Now I will go to my photos or some other things and make people interest on it if I don't get anything to write.