Need suggestions!

@tmosby (136)
Dear myLotters, it's my second discussion here on myLot but I'm not counting these two as discussion. The first one was just asking suggestion and experimenting myLot. This one is also just seeking for guidance by experienced and learned myLotters here. I need to know the following things: 1. How do I use emoticons on myLot? (I use myLot from the browser named 'Mozilla Firefox' via laptop) 2. How do I make tags separated by commas (and on what topics)? 3. Is it necessary to put display picture on myLot profile? 4. Is it necessary to give the image credits if we upload images from some known/unknown sources? 5. In every comment or respond to the comments, is it necessary to mention that person's name? 6. Can I mention two or more than two people's name in a single comment/respond? These are some of my doubts and I better prefer to hear from my myLotters than the Q&A section of the website. (I hope myLot admins won't block me for making this post.) :P
The reason for a Help section on a website, is to help the new members with any questions on how to use the site, and what is and not allowed. So the Q&A section is the best place to answer all the above 6 questions. Please take the time and read through it, and have fun.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@tmosby (136)
@thehousewife Sure dear. I will read 'em as soon as I get time. Currently I'm busy responding to everybody's comments on my discussions as well as commenting to others'.
@thehousewife i feel sorry for all the time and effort mylot admin spent on creating the FAQ
@tmosby (136)
@hereandthere Ha ha, no need to be sorry. There are many people who read the FAQ. I too will read soon.
@db20747 (1536)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Find JJ, JJ to the rescue, he'll answer all of your guestions with illustrations and all.
@tmosby (136)
@db20747 What is JJ, JJ by the way?
I agree. He's very helpful.
@nomus24g (17334)
@tmosby here's @JolietJake who is famously n fondly known as JJ
I agree that the guidelines and help page should answer most of these. Have fun here!
@tmosby (136)
@maezee Maybe the guideline section has the answer to these questions. I still didn't get to visit the page. Will do soon.
@sugartoes (35401)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I can answer all them or MOST of your questions (1) your emoticons you hit the mylot code there & it will pop up with all your Icons to use you just hit the one you want & it will be in comment or post. (2) the TAGS you put in what tag you want as to what the post is about like swimming you put like enjoyment, water, fun, & so on you HAVE to SKIP over after every comma & you can have UP to (5). (3) no you DON'T have to put a photo but it's a nice idea to put one that gives a IDEA of the post. (4) Yes you can put where the photo is from that way you don't get asked where it's FROM, some do most don't (5) it's always respectful to copy paste the name that responded back to your post (IF) it didn't show up. (6)Yes you can put as many names but not TOO many names in your post like (10) & don't forget to put the @ with it the reason is THAT person gets a notification to go there. BUT to let you in on a little secret it's always a GOOD thing to read the guidelines on the site to cover ALL your bases on what NOT to do that will get you thrown off the site.
@tmosby (136)
@sugartoes Thank you for detailed answers. And yes, I've read the guidelines on the site this afternoon. Your respond is also no less than the guidelines. gracias!
@sugartoes (35401)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@tmosby well I tried to give you the best answers I could I hope they helped have a great time & always be thoughtful.
@tmosby (136)
@sugartoes Yes, they helped me a lot. However, I went through the guideline on the site too.
@cttolledo (3005)
• Batangas, Philippines
Haha! hope admin won't give attention to the last sentence of your post. Hehe
@tmosby (136)
@cttolledo I hope they don't. Anyways, I put it in a sarcastic way, just to make my post little more funny. Not with the intention to make fun of admins. We all should respect them.
@cttolledo (3005)
• Batangas, Philippines
@tmosby yeah hehe. Welcome to.mylot
@tmosby (136)
@cttolledo Thanks buddy. Will have a lot of fun together.
I hope soon you will be ok. I say have fun and it will work out.
@tmosby (136)
@sharon6345 Yes, I'm doing well. Was able to make just 2 discussions but I am pretty active in responding to the comments and commenting to others' discussions. Having fun though. It's indeed interesting and captivating. Not feeling like shutting my laptop and go away.
@mohit459 (4012)
• Haldwani, India
I think you have get the answers of all. . Since it's took a long time to answer the all questions you have asked... Sorry for that!..
@tmosby (136)
It's okay dear friend. I've got some ideas about it. However, thanks for the comment.
@mohit459 (4012)
• Haldwani, India
@tmosby if you have any doubt so you can ask frankly dude.
@tmosby (136)
@mohit459 Sure I will ask. However, you can answer to the 6 questions I've put there. @nomus24g and @sugartoes had already responded to my questions one by one. You can also answer though. I'm waiting.