Any recommendations to use Mylot?

@edevis18 (276)
Maracaibo, Venezuela
I need some recommendations to make good use of this platform. Like the following: How many publications per day can I do? Which themes can I preferably touch? Does Mylot pay for publishing or responding to all user posts? Any information is valuable. Thank you!
Welcome to My lot! You can talk about whatever on here.
@edevis18 (276)
• Maracaibo, Venezuela
Thank you very much! We are active You can follow me. :-)
@lovebuglena (7545)
• Staten Island, New York
You can write about pretty much anything... There is no limit to how many discussions you can post during the day, but if you do too many people, might find it spammy or annoying and won't respond. You do not get paid for posting discussions or for leaving comments and responding to other people's discussions or to your own. Only when other people respond to your discussions and reply to your responses and comments on the site do you earn. I think you even earn when people "like" what you have posted on the site.
@edevis18 (276)
• Maracaibo, Venezuela
Thanks Lena! Good value info to know how Mylot works.
myLot does not pay you for anything you yourself do. You are paid only for the interaction you receive from other users. There is no limit to the number of discussions you can start, but then again, if you do too many, people may start ignoring them. Read the Community Guidelines to know what you may not discuss here.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@edevis18 (276)
• Maracaibo, Venezuela
Thankyou. Any information is valuable.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Their is no limit you can post as many discussion as you wish to!... Ya it pays for both!..
@edevis18 (276)
• Maracaibo, Venezuela
Thank you very much for the support friend.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India