It might be a stupid idea

Rosarito, Mexico
It might be a stupid idea, but I'm signing up to read tarot, runes, I-Ching, and numerology for people. I'm skilled at reading them. I like doing them. I have some psychology under my belt. It could be fun. I have a site that I offer tarot and runes readings for three dollars, and the I-Ching I do for $4. I would probably do some numerology for $4 too. It seems crazy. I know not everyone believes in psychics. That is OK. They have right to be pessimistic. Psychics aren't a 100% accurate. It is more like detective work or counseling than actually seeing into the future or readings from the paranormal. Check out my profile for the website. I will be doing them through email there, and if I can get a job through telephone, I'll jump at it.
@kanchan10 (3158)
• Kolkata, India
great skills to have. specially when peoples are so skeptic of themselves. with a proper knowledge one can really help.
• Rosarito, Mexico
thanks
I hope it goes well for you.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
If someone wants it it’s great you can provide that service.
I think it would be a fine service to provide for those who desire that type of help.