~I Was Called A Scammer~

Bible Verses
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone. I had something weird happen earlier today. It took up too much of my time and energy but I had to say what I knew to be the truth. I'm the admin of a babysitting group and once in a while, drama happens. Someone was bashing another woman saying she does not pay her babysitters. I babysat for this woman for years and she always paid me with no issues. So, someone messaged me and said I am a scammer just like the woman who supposedly doesn't pay her babysitters because I defended her. I have nothing to hide, I am not a scammer, I love the Lord, I love people and I ignored the message as if I did not even see it. I know I'm not a scammer, but I thought it was something worth sharing here... Have you ever been called something that is the complete opposite of who you are?
You're admin why would you lie when you have a good reputation on there? I'd just ignore that one person.
@infatuatedbby These ladies were very mean and disrespectful, telling everyone where she lives-where she works-how her husband is deployed-too much info. Then they attacked me too. Just sad how some people have such hatred in their hearts. =(
• Rochester, New York
@LovingMyBabies It sounds to me like those ladies should be removed from that group asap!
@LisaSteinmetz I did remove 2 people but another is not even in my group. I'm guessing a friend of hers is?
I love the saying on this post about finding the gold. I think you should just ignore this woman. It is sad how many people have such hate in their hearts. I could not imagine how awful those people must feel feel inside. I know you are the farthest from a scammer. Just smile and be happy knowing you are a good person!
@Marty1 Thank you, I love it too and that's the way I try to live my life! As for the woman-I am going to pray for her a whole lot. God loves all and she is just lost right now.
Yes and negativity is always bothersome. One negative comment makes a bigger impression than 99 positive ones.
@JohnRoberts Lot's of people are going on my prayer list today. I feel sorry for them since they are so angry. =(
That's never seem quite fair in life.
ok John.
Always. Because people either just assume, or go by what little they know of you or heard about you, over actually getting to know you and seeing who and how you really are. Or they have beef with you over something and want to try to ruin your reputation. . Shame that they called you a scammer though. Thats definitely not you.
@Courtlynn Yeah, I am definitely not a scammer but they were just taking their anger out on me. I will be praying for them, that's for sure.
@LovingMyBabies yeah thats terrible
Stop making me want to write another post here! You're giving me ideas! You, post- Inspirer, you!
I wouldn't worry about it Jen. Let people say what they want. YOU know what the truth is both about that woman and about yourself. I had someone send me what was supposed to be a "mean" message last night. (I got it this morning) I just had to laugh at it and move on with my day. I could barely read it anyway so I have no idea what it was supposed to say. Pretty sure it wasn't fan mail though.
@NJChicaa Thank you. Yeah, I'm not worried much-I was just surprised by the hatred some people have in their hearts. =( Just adds more people to my prayer list.
sometimes I wonder how many people has written me things in other languages. Then it makes me want to learn the language more! ;-)
@CoralLevang oh no this was an attempt at English. Just absurdly misspelled.
Oy ! You, a scammer - oh please. All you did was tell her your experience with this babysitter . . . and it happened to be a good experience . . . that's no reason to point a finger to accuse you of being a scammer too. Ugh, the things people say and do as they create more drama .
@much2say Yes it was a very good experience, I babysat for her many times and she always paid me. I know, lot's of people going on my prayer list today.
• Rochester, New York
It's sad when folks have to try to bring other's down. We should be lifting each other up and not dragging them down.
@Lisasteinmetz I agree, I have more people to add to my prayer list.
I wrote something like that up on my blog recently.
Someone has some serious malice in their heart. I am sorry they took it out on you. It's really upsetting.
@AmbiePam Yes they do and it's so sad. =( I am adding them to my prayer list. They just don't know who they are yet.
@LeaPea2417 (21543)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I am sorry that happened to you. No, I it has not happened to me.
@Leapea2417 Thank you. I'm glad it hasn't.
@UncleJoe (10576)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Oh, yes, some idiot once told me I was smart.
@UncleJoe You are very smart!
@UncleJoe (10576)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@CoralLevang Yeah, I think that was on the list.
@UncleJoe well, you're in good company with me! ;-)
@TheSojourner (17310)
It happens everywhere. Hell, it's even happened on this site. I've been labeled by the best of them here, and if I had a dollar for everything that anybody ever said about me, then I would have made more money than I did hear on my lot in the last 2 years, which wasn't a lot. There is a post that I have not yet come down where I wrote about being called a troll here on the site. If you haven't read it yet and I haven't taken it down, you might think it's funny! I'm sorry someone else has been a real pistol to you. Of all the people who don't need to be called names like that, it's you.
Its happened to me a few times on here. As Jen knows. And those people couldn't be more wrong.
@Courtlynn usually those who are calling people names, are usually projecting what they are on the others. There was a person who, on another site, used to refer to me to others as " she who thinks too highly of herself" and variations of such. She thought she was pretty slick, but I knew what was going on because others would tell me and such. And then I saw it. At first, it used to bug me. But then I realized through reading her things, she was talking about herself and whatever trait that I have that she doesn't care about reminds her of the same things that she has to look in the mirror of. That's usually the way things go. I know that when others or extra critical, those are the things that bug me the most because I fight falling into the same pattern that my father was. So, I try to remember those things. And not react to things too much. But I understand how they hurt.
@CoralLevang yeah.. it happens to the best people. Its really sad
That wasn't very nice-she obviously doesn't know your character does she? I have been called a snob before, but its because I can be really quite quiet and not very social, but I'm not a snob, I'm about as down to earth as they come.
@Juliaacv No she clearly does not. Lol. I have been called a snob before as well because I am quiet. I don't know why people think that about shy people? Strange to me.
That is sad that happened to you . Pay no attention since you know it is not true,.
@jstory07 I do know it's definitely not true. God knows who I am, I will just be praying for her. =)
@kobesbuddy (52386)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Oh yes, I sure have been accused and attacked, for being a terrible lady, disguised as a Christian. One boy on this site was following my writings and we both commented, often. One day I addressed him by saying, 'Hey,dude!' He was badly hurt, to imagine that I'd called him names! I explained to him, 'Oh, I was just kidding around, a dude is a male who dresses in very stylish clothing!' He was devastated and stopped My Lotting, because of my meanness! His mother is on My Lot and she attacked me for being so mean to her son. She even tried to get my account closed, because I'm just pretending to be a Christian! I didn't know what to do
@kobesbuddy He was hurt because you said hey dude? That's not mean though-how strange and sad that he got so offended by it. I did not know there are any son/mother relationships here on Mylot. That is awful they said that to you. You have proven you are a true Christian in many ways here so don't let it get you down!
@kobesbuddy (52386)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies Thank you, I do try very hard. But, to say something mean to a young boy, is so unlike me. I adore children, at all ages! He misinterpreted what I said, as if I had called him names
Sorry to hear this, but yes I have been accused things, that wern't true as well.
@TRBRocks420 Thank you, it's okay. God knows who I am so I'm okay with it. I will be praying for them though. =)
I closed a couple groups because of how adults can be horrible to each other, plus I did not want the stress, I offered the group to anyone who wanted it but no one did so I announced the closing and deleted it.
Which is why I close things down. It takes me a while because I can tolerate a lot, but when I'm done, I'm done. There's no looking back. Not that it is always the best way to do things, but it's how I do it.
People who are scammers are scamming in order to get some kind of benefit. You stood no reason to benefit for defending this person or testifying to the truth you had from her. These meanie drama queens are nuts. I am glad you spoke up for her.
@GardenGerty Exactly, I have nothing to gain and I wouldn't hurt people like that regardless. I have to speak the truth.
Yes, and I had to laugh at them when they said it, because it was so untrue.
@just4him Yeah, this was very untrue as well.
• Eugene, Oregon
You are the last person I would ever suspect of scamming.
@JamesHxstatic Thank you, I would never do anything like that.
@lovebuglena (6826)
• Staten Island, New York
Wow! That is crazy!