Hope No One Catches This Flu

@KrauseHome (35526)
It is not Fun. I have not been feeling good on and off now for just over a week. Started first on and off with a non stop headache that turned into a Migraine. Then it was chills and only wanting to sleep all day. Now to top if off, I think I am coming down with a Cough again. I am feeling a little better than I had been, but that is why I have not really been posting much here. This Flu is no Fun, but I am one even with all my Autoimmune disorders such as Diabetes, Fibromyalga etc refuse to get the Flu shot. Plus now they have been saying the strain of Flu hitting most is not the one the Virus is for. So keep well my friends, but if this does choose to hit you, the Best thing you can do is drink lots of liquids, Pray and rest. Forget about the important things that need to get done, as they will have to wait. I will be posting here a bit, but feeling a Nap is needed soon. ~~TINA~~
It is exact half of the people who got the flu shot is getting the flu, because the vaccine does not protect against this kind of virus.
@gnatsmom (1219)
The flu is hitting America from coast to coast. Pneumonia is rampant as well. We have had three deaths from pneumonia in the last two weeks in our area of Alabama. Definitely, take care of yourself and rest. Once you recover and get your strength back, you can get busy living your life again.
I'm sorry you got the flu and hope it gets over with soon. I had heard the flu shot was ineffective with the strain of flu out there.
@Ithink (10501)
Hope you feel better soon, that is something I don't want or need. Well like anyone does huh? I have been lucky and have never had it.
That's such a shame. I hope you recover soon.
Thankfully I've never had the flu. And hopefully I never do.. but I hope you get better real soon!
Fell better soon. I can imagine how awful a flu can be.
Here many people go down with Flu too recently,most of them are kids.Hope you will soon get better !
@tmosby (315)
I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending prayers for your swift recovery. Keep myLotting. All myLotters miss you so much.
THe flu kicked my azz a few weeks ago. girl you don't want that mess.
my in laws have the flu-i'm trying to stay away from them but they keep wandering in.
@KrauseHome I hope so too, it's really scary.
@thelme55 (14944)
I hope you feel better soon. I had coughs and colds before Christmas and it was really so bad.
@averygirl72 (16620)
Hope you get well soon. I have no flu and cough for a long time just colds with clogged nose. Take medicines and get some rest
Here the flu is also serious in these days. My son also had something like that last week. I guess my son had the cold rather than flu but I couldn't be sure. He slept a lot and he had a little fever. Fortunately he is fine now. I think this kind of situation may last for about a week. I hope you will feel better soon. I personally think drinking fresh juice is helpful. This is why lately I often make fresh juice.
@Daelii (5825)
I hope your nap was helpful and you feel much better soon. We just all got over some bug, but it wasn't the flue (it didn't test positive for flu). Being sick is awful even more so, in the colder days!
@Butchcass4 (6028)
Tina I pray the Lord touches you and heals you in Jesus name! I thank You Lord that Your Word says in Exodus 15:26 You are the Lord who heals thee!
I skip the flu shot as well for my kids and I. I hope you feel better soon!
@sjvg1976 (18411)
My wife too catches flu so frequently. May she has a weak immune system.
@nanette64 (17858)
• Fairfield, Texas
You do what you gotta do @KrauseHome . I've never had the flu and been around a lot of sick people. I think the shots are more of a detriment. Lots of rest girl, lots of rest.