A Little Slow Walking! Or My Thoughts At The Moment!

I woke up this morning with little energy despite a good score on my CPAP and feeling rested. It only takes a few minutes to tire me out or simply get back to the natural state of health issues kicking me down. Happily I don't see this as bad but rather a part of living. But I do have a few things that get my goat. It get's my goat when people get away with breaking rules on websites ( for instance asking for likes and talking about money when writing on this site is not really about the money as much as the community), It gets my goat when people focus so much on their problems that they can't see the one good thing going on around them It gets my goat when things like yesterday's false missile alert in Hawaii are blamed on others rather than accepting that it was the people who 'pushed the wrong button'. When some make it Political because they don't like the other person it get's ridiculous. That said, I'm missing Church again due to being a bit dizzy and having my other health issues reacting to the weather. So what are your 'slow walking' or momentary thoughts today?
I can understand why those things get your goat. Mine too!!!
@Corbin5 I figured it would. Most people get irritated by these things.
@Cobin5 Yes me too.
@aureliah (18860)
• Kenya
Sorry about your health issues and I hope you get well soonest. i also dont like those people that are filled with negativity. Nothing seems to be good enought for them
@aureliah My health is just a way to keep me from getting too busy as I look at it. Part of life.
@aureliah (18860)
• Kenya
@Berniezeitler part of life it is
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
I don’t like being around people who complain a lot either.
@Madshadi Especially when they want to push off bad things as the fault someone else despite the facts.
@Madshadi Me either, it's not a good thing.
@topffer (36130)
• Hamburg, Germany
It could have been worst : it is a good thing that Trump does not listen to Fox News when he is golfing or 25 millions North-Koreans would be missing today...
@topffer I don't see how Trump listening to Fox News would make them go missing. I think it is more likely that North Koreans will go missing if Kim Jong-un keeps in power and continues to be a threat to his own people as well as the world!
@topffer (36130)
• Hamburg, Germany
@Berniezeitler I read on a French Newspaper that Fox News recommended to backfire immediately on North-Korea, and as he often follows their advice... That we like it or not, Kim-Jong-Un won the nuclear battle, as he has now missiles able to reach any part of the globe. The fault is not on Trump but on Bush who broke in 2000 an agreement signed with the Clinton administration in 1994. The same risks to happen with Iran soon.
@topffer Did you actually see a Fox News Report like that? Your paper is not reporting the story accurately. The only report I have seen from Fox is in line with a similar report by CNN. It said that if Kim Jung Un did actually launch missiles then the US would have very little choice but to respond in kind and take out the ability of North Korea to attack anyone.
@Gillygirl (17372)
• Sutton, England
All these things annoy me too. Please take care if you are feeling unwell.
@dgobucks226 (13836)
Your goats are well expressed! And I agree, but we can't let them get to us. We can't change what people post about, so like a bad TV program we can skip over them and change the channel.
that was terrible there.False missile alert.Very scary
@edevis18 (276)
• Maracaibo, Venezuela
I hope you have a good day.