This is not true Christianity

@LeaPea2417 (20333)
Toccoa, Georgia
I am not sure how many you have heard of Todd Bentley. He claims to be Christian and has a so called ministry and Church. I have watched him before and was very turned off by the way he slaps people around when he lays hands on them. He twists the scriptures and doesn't serve the True God of the Bible. If you have heard of him and watched or listened to him, do you agree with me that he is a False Prophet?
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose FreshFireUSA Loading... Unsubscribe from
Too many who pretend to share the words of God are only cheaters. They are deceiving people and making a lot of damage.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I agree and it grieves me.
Half the members in church are false P. Have you not noticed that? Here on mylot a few shine through as well. I a m hoping you see that as most of us do. Have a good day.
I don't think i could watch him. The Westborough Babtist Church is too much for me. Too bad people think they are so powerful that they can change the meaning of God's words of love to suit their own views.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
The Westborough Baptist is the worst. They really are evil.
@LeaPea2417 I agree 100%. This is an interesting Tedtalks about a woman who left the church. I love how she thinks now. If you don't want to watch it, I understand, I don't watch all the videos either.
What's it like to grow up within a group of people who exult in demonizing ... everyone else? Megan Phelps-Roper shares details of life inside America's most...
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I tend to agree with you. There are so many who make a living out of being false prophets.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, the Bible says in the last days, many false prophets will arise and deceive many people , Matthew 24:11
@LeaPea2417 the bad part is when those false prophets say God wants his congregation to donate millions of dollars for him to buy a private plane. (I can't recall the name, but something happened like that one or two years ago, and I thought how pathetic that preacher is)
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Marty1 I totally agree. What surprises me is how many will be deceived and donate money to the Fake Church/Ministry.
Yes he doesn't appear christian, he appears a maniac.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, maniac is a good word to describe him.
@bagarad (12133)
• Paso Robles, California
I had never heard of him. I don't get my fellowship and teaching from TV or YouTube. I watched a few portions of the video -- enough to know I would not want to follow this man's ministry. I have not seen enough to feel I can judge the servant of another. When God heals, I don't believe he needs the kind of help I saw in the few portions I watched. But I have not been fair enough to watch the whole video. He claims to be God's servant, so I will leave him accountable to God, not me.
@1hopefulman (28350)
I don't know him but from what you describe I'm not interested in watching anything he does or says.
@LeaPea2417 (20333)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I agree. He has been around for 10 years or more. The only reason I watched him a little 10 years ago was because someone I knew had gone with his family to see him live. This person told me about him and said I should check it out. I did and was not impressed at all. I could tell right off, he was False.
@bunnybon7 (36430)
• Holiday, Florida
i have not heard of him. but that sounds really harsh. when i went to our Jesus only church, our preacher was very gentle with us. laying on hands and baptism and all. i loved that church. that was 40 yrs back though
I've never heard of him. We don't really have too many of these type of 'Bible bashers' in Australia. Or maybe I just don't know about them.
Nope same here never heard of him and want to.I will pass
I have not watched him, but I too would be disappointed if I did.
I have never heard of him before today.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have heard his name, but haven't watched any of his stuff. No reason too.
@UncleJoe (9929)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
All ministers, whether real or not get accused. Who are we to judge their relationship with God?