Moolah? Has anyone heard of this "automatic refund" site?

Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have been going through the earning options on Swagbucks for the last few minutes and have found a couple little offers that have interested me. One of them is for the cash back or refund site Moolah. Apparently if I connect my Amazon account to the moolah account I am creating I will not only get refunds on things I buy on Amazon, but will also be credited 100 Swagbucks. Since I am trying to get back into the groove on earning on not only myLot but the other sites I use, this is really interesting to me. I was just wondering if any of the other swaggers use Moolah, or if anyone has used it before?
I've never heard of it before.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I only joined because it got me 100 swagbucks effortlessly. so that was pretty neat lol
@thislittlepennyearns I need to cash out on SB. I think I have enough for a $20 Amazon card.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@NJChicaa I haven't been paying much attention to it, but I am trying to get back in the habit of using it.