Bartering is so nice.

Bless my neighbor's heart. she came here with three coats. I said I will list them for sale she said no you can have them. I said I will give you something for them. She said no but she left for a few minutes. I search and found the red one over 200$ online and since it was new. I listed it. I found the other for $750 shiitt I kept that one. I gave her a case of something her sister needs. The other I will check later. My hands are killing me. She would not take money from me. Bless her heart. Now I need to get it to her. She and I both can't lift that box.
Wow that was amazing she gave those to you. I can't imagine owning clothing that expensive. I get excited over $2 leggings to wear to bed lol
Yeah I asked her over and over how much you wanted for it and she kept saying nothing you can have it cuz she didn't want to take my. But I'll tell you no lie I wipe that day I'm going coat down and that sucker is pristine. I will send you a picture right now on Yahoo. But I am not going to be able to wear that cold I'm not going to lie. I didn't realize it at the time but I do like the. But the code is for one too heavy for my shoulders. And then the coat is extremely hot it has Sterling on the inside I believe. So at this point I truly don't know if I will list the coat or not but I do want it let me get up try to get up and send you this picture. And I did what you told me to do this. I can't type too much so in my email I won't have anything but some. Thank you
@sharon6345 I'm pretty picky with coats so I understand not knowing if you will wear it but keeping it just in case. I'm getting off mylot and reading but I'll check in my emails soon and be back at mylot in the morning.
@shaggin I that's good I sent it but I won't be storing this coat in this house if I'm not going to use it. I don't believe in clutter.
@Tina30219 (34144)
• Onaway, Michigan
Wow those coats if they are that much and in good condition hopefully you can get something out of them.
The Columbia jacket I list it because I would like to try to get her something for it but I think I might list the other one as well excuse me. That Shirlng material is just too hot for me.
@Tina30219 (34144)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 Yeah it looks like it would be hot. But looks very nice.
@Tina30219 Tina nice is nice is nicest a word. But in order for me to keep that coat I would have to know I'm going to wear it and trust me I'm not.
• Rochester, New York
Where do you list your things at to sell them? I have a few things I want to get rid of as well. It was nice of her to give you the coats for free.
If she will take no money. Give her some stuff you know she can use.