Blowing the leaves

My neighbor has a new blower, and he comes out to blow all the leaves from his house to our house . So his house is clear of all the leaves, I told him in a nice way look, you just now blew them, here . I could easily blow them back to your home, but I am going to do the smart thing, I swept them in a pile, and put them in our green recycle bin. I told him if he would do the same at your his house, if not i will gladly sweep up the mess and bring them back to your side for disposal. He has a large tree that is dropping leaves like crazy, we have no tree over here, with that type of leaves. I hate to be nasty over this, but I don't need to have it all over here .. The blower is nice, but blowing to someone else's house, not so nice.
Hope you get things worked out with that neighbor. How rude!
I thought it rude too. the first few times, I didn't say nothing, but it continued every day.. enough is enough. Why would I want it over here?
That's definitely not nice. He's taking the easy way out of cleaning his yard.
yes, he really is .. It takes more work to blow them all over.
@Courtlynn I cringe when I hear him out there blowing.
That's inconsiderate. It was nice of you not to be nasty in return for his inconsideration. I hope the next time, you do follow through and put them back in his yard for disposal.
Well he was out there this morning, and he was blowing they next door to his house to another neighbors. He didn't blow them to our house, he decided to blow in another direction.
@CookieMonster46 That's terrible. I hope the other neighbor won't put up with it.
@just4him I would like to see how they deal with it.
@BabeSays (2690)
• Mauritius
That's so rude. Does he dislike you? Why is he doing that. I hope he stops.
Not that I know of ,he wants his side clean, so he was sneaky and blew them here, just very rude and dumb, just sweep them and pick them up.
@BabeSays (2690)
• Mauritius
@CookieMonster46 completely agree. I guess he's just a big fat lazy bum who doesn't care about others. Which makes him a selfish person as well.
@BabeSays I agree
He is out of line blowing the leaves onto your property. I think you handled this the right way.
I really don't get that, you are just blowing them some place else, it is so much easier to gather them and dispose.
@CookieMonster46 We will use the blower to make a pile and then take the leaves from the pile and place them in the yard waste bags for pickup. Not that hard to do.
@Corbin5 Not hard to do , and the way you are doing it is the way most people would do it.
What an insensitive neighbor you have! I hope you can work it out with him.
he is blowing to another neighbors house now... he hasn't solved a thing.
@CookieMonster46 What a jerk!!!!!
That is why I never liked the idea of a blower. I would like a leaf machine that vacuums the leaves up and shreds them. I would use them for mulch.
Right it is just a lazy way to do things, down the street another neighbor has one, i was walking by and he tells me he is cleaning for his sister blowing them. But he blew them all next door, I let him know that is the problem i am having with my neighbor who blows them to my house.
That neighbor is not very considerate.
no he really isn't.
@spiderdust (6466)
• San Jose, California
Yeah, that's pretty rude to blow his leaves over to your property.
just crazy Kelli, it got his place clean... but messed mine up.
Next time he does this record him if possible. Then ask him what he is littering your yard with his leaves and trash. When he denies it tell him you have recorded him and next time you call the police.
That is good too, I really wanted to do this an easy way, I just find it really stupid to blow to someone else's house.
• Kathmandu, Nepal
You should complain to them.
This is not to be nasty, he is rude. The next time blow the leaves back into his garden.
@ridingbet (55920)
the neighbor is rude.
@Frenzys9 (176)
Wow that’s really rude! I would’ve been mad about it also. I hope he hear you out and does the right thing. What a inconsiderate neighbor :/