On The Road Again

While I was at the local yarn store this afternoon, the lady at the auto repair shop called me to let me know what had happened to the start. The oil pressure switch cover had cracked (due to either the very cold weather we've been having or deterioration because of the age of the car) which then allowed oil to leak out onto/into the starter and caused it to short out. All in all, after warranty replacement of the starter, replacement of the oil pressure switch, labor, oil, top off fluids, and towing, I thought the price was fairly reasonable: $208.00. As Willie Nelson puts it, "On the road again".
Glad to hear you were able to get your car fixed for a rather inexpensive cost.
My wallet was glad of that, too!!
Yeah, saw yer facebookie post $208.00 ain't horrible at all...I always start sweatin' a bit when I have to have work done on the van
So glad the starter was still under warranty. That would have been put near another couple hundred $$$.
That's definitely better than it could have been. Keep truckin'!
Good to have your wheels again.
That really is a reasonable price considering all the work done.