Ideal Time to have Lunch

I most of the times have late lunch due to work related issues and I like to finish my pending work first and then like to have my lunch so that I can feel relaxed a bit and most times it's after 2 pm and on an average at 3 pm. I don't think there is any any ideal time as we all are different in many aspects. What are your views and do you think there is any ideal time for lunch?
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
Some of my co-workers refuse to have lunch. But I usually have lunch at about 12:00 pm.
Where are you from?
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
@HiJerry nice to meet you
When I worked, I liked a late lunch because it gave me something to look forward to and when I came back, the rest of the day was shorter.
@ilocosboy (34345)
I think its 12 o clock but Ihad my lunch today at 1130 today.
that's very early
• Rochester, New York
I tend to eat when I get hungry. If I have breakfast then I usually skip lunch, just like if I skip breakfast then I will eat lunch.
It happens with me sometimes
I eat when I am hungry and not on a schedule.
@andriaperry same like me
@VivaLaDani13 (17262)
• Perth, Australia
@thesupersingh I've just always been told that 12pm was lunch time. I don't think it has to be exactly that time but at least eating for lunch at all is what matters.
Haha yeah you are right, this actually happen in Cricket test matches where they have lunch that early lol
@Icydoll (10875)
It's better to have ideal timings for the food we take .
That's true. So what's your lunch time?
• Cuddalore, India
The ideal time would be 1 to 2. For this you need to have your break fast within 8 o clock. You can take a cup of coffee or tea if you want. Then you can take your lunch at 1 o clock. Then you can have a cup of tea with in 4 or 4:30 . The dinner within 9 o clock. I think this would be the correct schedule.
nice to know