myLot discussion!

@tmosby (315)
Dear friends, as I have been more active on myLot taking part on others' discussions as well as responding to the comments on my own discussion. Here is a question to you all. Can I post more than one discussion in a day? Is there any limitation? Please clarify this.
You can post as many discussions as you like, but it's not the purpose of the site. It is important to write, but it is even more important to interact with the others.
@tmosby (315)
@LadyDuck Wow, this is so helping. I did not think about the purpose of the site but you reminded me. And yes, the main purpose of the site is to interact with others as much as we can. Thanks for the idea. Will start interacting more.
@tmosby You are welcome, I hope you will enjoy discussing with the other members and have fun.
@tmosby (315)
@LadyDuck Yes, I'm trying my best to have fun here.
• Uzbekistan
You can do that but it is not advisable. As you only earn if other members Like and Comment on your discussions, the question arises why you would want to post several discussions a day. You wouldn't earn anything by posting them as I've just said. Then you should keep in mind that by clogging the Most Recent Discussions list you push down all other recent discussions - which is something the members of the community don't like very much. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't read a single post of yours if you posted more than, say, three discussions with some hours between the postings.
@tmosby (315)
@MALUSSE I got what you mean, and this is also the main purpose of the site. Now I will stress on being more active in interacting with others.
Yes, you can post as many discussions as you'd like, but it is wise to post one or two and spend most of your time interacting with the discussions of others.
@tmosby (315)
I got it @Corbin5 I did not think about interacting at the first place. After reading the comments on my discussion session, I came to know that the main purpose of the site is to interact with others as much as we can.
@josie_ (7603)
Post as much discussions as you want but the important thing is to interact with other mylot members as this is the only way to earn.
@tmosby (315)
One more eye-opening suggestion from @josie_ I am now coming to know that interacting is the most important in myLot.
Anna has answered your question and has given you good advice. If everybody writes a lot of posts, then others may not have time to read and respond to every one. It's the interaction that is really important.
@tmosby (315)
@JudyEv Yes, @LadyDuck has answered my questions in a short and beautiful way.
@JudyEv Very well said Judy. When I see a list of discussion by the same person, I usually read one and skip the others. I like to interact with more than only one person.
@tmosby (315)
@LadyDuck Good
@cttolledo (5054)
you can post with no limits here until your brain and hands get hurts hehehe. Welcome to mylot ! see you around
@tmosby (315)
@cttolledo Haha....... Let my brain get tired and hands hurt.
@cttolledo (5054)
@tmosby yeah! So goodluck! This site is a good diversion of your day to day stress in life.
@tmosby (315)
@cttolledo Yes, this site indeed helps get rid of the stress.
@silvermist (20116)
No limit on the number of discussions you can write per day.
@tmosby (315)
Sure @silvermist I will try as per my best level and will try to take part in others' discussion as well.
@silvermist (20116)
@tmosby That is the way to go.
@tmosby (315)
@silvermist Yes that is
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
you can post as much as you want
@tmosby (315)
Thanks @carebear29 I did not know about this as it's been 3-4 days in myLot. I was wondering if the admins would ban our posts if we make more than one in a day. Now I got it and I'm confident enough to put as much discussion as I can. Let's see Wish me luck!
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@tmosby youre welcome
@hereandthere (32754)
there is no limit to how many discussions you can post in one day, but try to make each discussion has a topic that can be discussed, and try to space them out, not post them one after another.
@tmosby (315)
@hereandthere Ok. I got the idea. I will try my best.
@tmosby although we earn when we receive likes, responses and comments, some mylotters will eventually get tired of someone who just posts and posts and posts but never interacts with them. it makes them feel their responses are ignored or useless to that member, so they will start ignoring/skipping the posts of members who do that.
@KrauseHome (35517)
There is not really a limi. Just take time to respond back to others and their discussion while starting new ones to help let others know you're out there
@tmosby (315)
@KrauseHome Ok. I'm trying to be active on others' discussion.
• Thane, India
no limitation
@tmosby (315)
@Bullshark (707)
• Netherlands
Yes you can Ted, Go ahead and make us happy... :)
@tmosby (315)
@Bullshark Haha, thank you. I hope I will make you happy soon. Promise you that I will not disappoint.
@gaianoor (1144)
• Tirana, Albania
if you have something to say just find time to write and write as much as you want.
@tmosby (315)
Ok @gaianoor I will try my best. Wish me luck!
@sjvg1976 (18407)
You can post unlimited number of posts in a day, that's up to you.
@tmosby (315)
@sjvg1976 I got that. But as per the suggestions from all of my other myLot friends, it is better to interact with others as much as I can than making innumerable posts.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
@tmosby yes interaction is required to earn few cents from here moreover being a discussion site we must interact with others.
@tmosby (315)
@sjvg1976 Yes, that's true.
Do what the others suggested.
@tmosby (315)
@DianneN Yes, I'm doing
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
No dude.. their is no limitation
@tmosby (315)
Thanks @mohit459 I got it. But, as per the suggestions made by others here, it is more important to interact with others than making many posts.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@tmosby yep ...it is..
@averygirl72 (16617)
There is no limit. More discussions the better.
@tmosby (315)
@averygirl72 I got the idea. But as per the most of my myLot friends' suggestion, it's better to interact in others' discussions rather than making limitless posts on my own.
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
There's no limitation but like the others have said the interaction is important.