61 Crashes So Far Today

Car crashes all over the place. Flights have been cancelled. I wish my son would come home. He drives a Suburban truck, and he's a good driver, but the other drivers can sometimes be stupid. My car in the driveway has about five inches of snow on top.
61 crashes just where you live? I always worry about the other careless drivers as well!
Yes, right here in our area today already. It was just announced on the noon news.
@IreneVincent Oh my gosh I can't even imagine that. I don't think there is that many in an entire year here.
@shaggin I live near Richmond Virginia between Interstate 95 and Interstate 64.
Careful drivers can still have some horrific crashes because of the other idiots on the road. I hope your son stays safe.
By the end of today, the news said 182 calls for help were received by Virginia police for persons who were either stranded on the highway or involved in a crash.
@IreneVincent Wow, that is a lot of calls.
Best to stay off the roads. Hope your son comes home safe and sound. Better to be in a truck than a small car.
He came home safe.
@nanette64 (17612)
• Fairfield, Texas
And there wouldn't be so many crashes if these idiot drivers didn't think they could still drive 70 and stop on a dime @IreneVincent .
That's exactly the problem.
Yes, it is a sad state of affairs when you drive. I will pray for your family. Thanks for sharing.
My son is home and not going back out today
That is so sad. I hope those people are okay and can recover well.